Reviews for Nothing Much
Cylor chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Really nothing much, no...short, to the point, and very nicely done. And the internal perspective/narrative carries a much more believable subtlety, and also feels much more consistent with the tone of the actual movie, than your standard full-blown romance fic.
GlitterFrog chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is really true to their characters. They were just too adorable! Great job. :)
Sailor Barsoom chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Now this is nice. It doesn't change the story in any way, and yet it expands on a part skipped over a bit lightly in the movie.

I haven't read the novelization; perhaps something like this is in there. I don't know. If it isn't it should be. Well done.
Dark Dream Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is the first dark crystal fanfic i've ever read and I enjoyed reading it very much! It was very well written and very cute.
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I must say, I have yet to read anything of yours that I don't enjoy.

I love this, it's amazing and you perfectly captured all the little things Jen felt; the wording was excellent and I found no spelling or grammar mistakes, so good job on that! ;)

This definitely deserves more reviews, I can't see why it only has one. Or rather, two since I've now reviewed (and added this to my favorites).

Again, wonderful job, I loved everything about it! :)
KiraJenLove chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Nice little vignette! Well written, no errors. Just one thing - Kira's eyes are amber colored - not grey. Very good short story! Thanks for sharing this with us!