Reviews for Ororo and T'Challa in Doomwar: Coming to Terms
Dave chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Well Done!
Dave chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Outstanding...captured the character of the couple and the family. It is a shame that the writers of these two marvelous characters chose to break them up like a pair of squabbling teenagers...instead choosing to make this independent and strong woman a sexual plaything for her X comrades to pass around, all the while making the Panther appear like a jealous, beat-down boyfriend. What a power couple they are...what a powerful series this could have been developed into with the right visionary writers. Instead, as usual, Marvel gives into the loud, racist, vocal minority that fears a world where people of color have roles of power and leadership that they bear with honor and distinction...
Delaiah chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
You're quite good.
Pantherfan7 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
This was awesome! Mayberry sucks, you should send this to Marvel, they have been doing T'challa and Ororo a huge disservice. Thank you, as a BP fan I really needed this! Please keep up the good work and keep them coming! Can you also do one that explains how he wound up in Hells Kitchen ? Thanks! Send this to Marvel!
Mew Phong chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I just realized that I hadn't reviewed to this chapter! I am so sorry! I really love your take on this and honestly, I wish that you wrote for the actual comics... I'm sure many more people would like their marriga if you did XD
CarbonGoddess chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I love this. Now this is what should have happened after the doomwar saga.
Aria Mirage chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Wonderful story and wonderfully written. You write Storm & the others magnificiently.

I loved it :D
Ovocka chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Hey, what happened that your 'Death and Destiny' stories are gone? Sorry, that I'm asking about it in here, but they were my favorite fanfics and I'm really sad that I can't read them no more. Your stories are always making me fell better after a hard day. Maybe you could write another story about Storm and Black Panther? Pretty please:)I'll be very grateful to you, because you're a very good writer.

PS.I love ending of this gapfiller, that kind of relationship should be shown in Doomwar between Ororo and T'Challa. Sorry thaht I didn't reviewd this chapter before:)
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I'm a little dissapointed that you didn't touch on his use of Deadpool. The X-Men, and most teams/countries for that matter, don't like him. Sure, he can turn things around but he's a very double edged sword. Point is, I would think Storm would have something to say about it.

Well, we know the real reason Deadpool was in this thing was to keep it from selling less than 20,000 units toward the end. Still, it worked out better than I'd hoped.
Unstoppable Angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I really like where this is going, you have great dialogue/conversations. Update soon.
Mew Phong chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I haven't read doomwar and I was planning to buy it when they sold it all together but I saw the last few

pages and found out Shuri was still black panther witch I don't like because to me T'Challa will always be black panther. From the reviews I've read they made storm out to be a damsel in distress witch is so unlike her so I am guessing that doomwar is going to dissapoint me. I really like how you made storms reaction to being used as a pawn when she really is more suited as a queen. It's a bit upesetting how they did that.
BFS chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Nice start. The family drama was dead on.
sarah chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
i LOVE iT!

i want read more
Ovocka chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Thank You so much for this story! I was hoping that You will write a gapfiller for Doomwar, because I felt the talk between T'Challa and Ororo was missing. I really cannot wait for the second chapter.