Reviews for The Reading Material Series
Ahyah chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
a good read...that questionnaire though
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
sexy and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Genius! The only thing I don't like here is how very out of character Rachel is. I mean, I'm good with her, like, secretly dealing with mafia but having sex with Noah (Dear heck, that's just a disgusting thought, they are practically the same except for diff. passion) and some random gal that doesn't have the name Lucy Quinn Fabray is s big no-no-no! But other than that, this piece is heck of a funny!
E.Elliot chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Man I love it!
aryalyn chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
Like the take on the characters. Funny. Only thing I don't like is that Quinn is once again the prude in this story prior to being with Rachel. Rachel had nothing to be jealous over because you made them both sleep with Puck. Which is pretty incestuous to me. I just hate how most stories make Quinn this virginal good girl even when it's AU like with the characters personalities.
rachel.shaub.1 chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Very funny enjoyed reading. Would like to read one from each couple
Wolflover2323 chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Keep going
wkgreen chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Thanks for sharing, very fun read! Love an aggressive Quinn. ;)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
I love this! So hilarious!
progpoet chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
This...this was too much fun for words. Hilarious, yet again. :)
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
haha. This was fun!
technoeNaruto chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Sexy
tohs chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Better than canon! This is exactly what Rachel does when everyone thinks she's taking notes. Hahaha. Rachel is really a dirty girl and Quinn likes it. I love it!
InsaneMagician chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
*string of curses*
Really, you leave it at that?
No, of course not, you made a sequel, which is good

In case that one doesn't hold and answer to my current question, I would suggest you add a second chapter to this one
And my question is: what exactly did they had do in regards to the piano? Because I'm still a little unclear on that part . . .
FabPezBerry78 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014