Reviews for Paperwork
oakleaf chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow. You write so well and the way you portray the unsaid words works beautifully. I love the way you show the characters.
Awesome work, well done.
Kimberly Pilgrim chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was totally and wholly great. I was hoping for a more romantic sense, but I still liked the way it turned out. You good person are a fantastic writer. Keep it up!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This was beautifully written, and shows a good understanding of Toushirou's and Rangiku's personalities, and their burdens. I'd love to see you write more about them, (although, not in a romantic sense). The latest chapters of the manga (ch. 414 & 415) shed some light on Gin, and provide a lot of insight into his and Rangiku's relationship. Lots of plot bunnies there for the taking! So please, write more Bleach!
sagitgirlth chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I like their inner voices both questions and answers. It'd be nice if that keep going to the end of the story. The ending, for me, is rather too plain and no surprise while their inner voices made me expect more that their conversation would lead them to some conclusion, resolution or comforting each other in the end through their inner voices.
Empirical chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
-sniffles- MATSUMOTO! Stop drinking, it's unhealthy!

Anyways, I love et! I mean it. You know I do, miss! If I didn't I wouldn't stalk you -shifty eyes-

I don't know what else to say, I think I already said it all when I was proofreading it '-'

So, to end this pathetic attempt of commenting, I'm going to be evil and say: write more -insert evil laughter here-