Reviews for The Carrick
Monse chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
how old are Phillipa and Carolinw?
lA mexican chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Do not understand, Cobb is in a coma? and why?
Livre Lady chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
This fic is AWESOME. Its so wonderfully detailed, and the way the plot in the beginning fell together, the masterfull way you connect bits of information together, calling them back and making them rather important. So thank you for this fic. (Also, please excuse my previous non review, I was trying to favorite the story)
Livre Lady chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
silver-nightstorm chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Love, love, love this! You did a fabulous job with this story and I was hanging off of my seat every step of the way. And the fact that Cobb was Doe? I didn't see it coming at all but all the hints were there! I also thought that the spy was Sonja, nor Nancy, but the clues were there too XDD Awesome job! Fabulous! Amazing!
Lady Knight19 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Loved the Rosencrantz and Guildenstern reference :)
Sophie chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
I don't have the eloquence right now, but simply: a fanfiction to fit the movie. Brilliant. :)
Phritzie chapter 14 . 3/4/2011
This was magnificently well put together. I thought at first the ending would have left me with a sense of catharsis, or bereavement, because of how -involved- everything was, but that's not so. I congratulate you for managing to so alter the storyline and yet still make it practically seamless, AND canon.

Awesome job. Definitely one of my favorite Inception fics so far.
lockstock chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
You really threw me for a loop when you revealed who John Doe really was - I had suspected, but was misled by the plot-changing twist (which I won't mention here, cause...SPOILERS!). When I got to that part of the story, I was tempted to write in with an "excuse me, I think you've got your facts wrong...", but it all fit in brilliantly after all! You've added layers to the film's already layer-full concept, and I LOVE IT.

I also like how gently you eased A&D into a 'ship, although while I buy that reality!Ariadne is a little harder than her (forged, younger)dream!self, I would have liked the two of them to further acknowledge the bond they had forged during the whole Fischer episode.
Larushka Evanovich chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Woah. Way to pull the rug out from under me, batman! Now I feel like I need to go back and re-read everything up to this point. Props to you for the unforeseeable twist, madam!
Glee Plane chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish! Your writing was amazing!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
oh my god... you have made this as much a mind screw as the movie - and that is a compliment.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
"Gary Oldman and Tim Roth." "That...makes little to no sense whatsoever." good god, has arthur never seen 'rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead'? granted, i only saw it for english class, but still...

wow, that's rough on ariadne. the foster daughters were a surprise twist, but i like it. :)
saicho-18 chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
oh gosh i love this :) thanks so much.
titaundomiel chapter 14 . 10/5/2010
I'm crying right now! Because this is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read and it is definetly the best Inception fic ever made! You have no idea how you made me feel when I saw a post from you on cobb_ariadne lj with an update to this fic or any other thing you write...

You are a brilliant writer and I just hope to read a lot more of you fics!

P.S - Tomorrow I'm gonna start a second read of this fic!