Reviews for Link
Ann-Stripes chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Ah, this was very nice to read. I loved the interaction between them and the characterization was realy good. Definitely one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Aww. I desperately want a friend like Simon. Scratch the Vampire part.
amba01 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Totally love it! well written, great humour and thank you for not going out of character! I loved reading it.
ginger-05 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
that was amazing and adorable with clary and simon, i loved it!
IthinkIthinktoomuch chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Yes Simon IS damn hot :D

Ah what,an awesome fic this is~~~ _
justawriter33 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
LOVE IT, ARI DEAR!
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awww, this was really cute :) I love all of the dialog - I can definitely see Simon, Clary, Isabelle, and Jace all interacting like that. Their reactions were spot-on, as was your information, such as Jace being left-handed (kudos!).

Great job!

-Flight at Midnight
MsMelodyPond chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
GREAT! i would lov make it more
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aw! Simon and Clary are so cute! I always loved their friendship moments in the series, even though most of them were half-friendship, half-romance. Great oneshot! )
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Amazing, could you follow it up with one about Mrs Lewis finding out about Simon
Madigan Keen chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Why did he say, "I'm damn hot" at the end?
Immortal42 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YEA! I love Simon/Clary fics! And that was so sweet! Yea! You're awesome!
everlasting-light96 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Loved it! Write more!
RedcurrantSmoothie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! Especially the little argument between Isabelle and Jace! And the bit at the end where Simon says 'I'm damn hot' it made me laugh! It was good because nobody went out of character, I could actually imagine them saying these sorts of things!

You should write one where he actually tells his mum!