Reviews for The One True Queen
I can't believe the day is finally here! I gave up checking for updates a long time ago, but seing this... Aaaah, it makes me so happy! I seriously thought something awful had happened to you and that you couldn't write anymore. So glad to see that's not the case.

The way you have captured the Merlin/Arthur banter we all love is astonishing. I wish this post-magic outing was something we could have seen in the real series as well. It's so strange yet beautiful to see Arthur accepting Merlin for what he is.

I also can't wait to hear more about Helene/Lescaut. That is one messed up relationship. But come on, they must be able to get over their differences to the whole ''what should have really been done'' question.

Also, I can't wait for Gwynn and Arthur to have their happy ending. They deserve it. Seriously though, you're not going to kill him off in the last chapter right? Cause that would be mean. Last comment: I swear those two must be so sexually frustrated right now. I hope they finally get to be together, and that they aren't interrupted by a certain someone - again.

Okay, I'll stop now before I write a novella. Can't wait to hear more from you, VeryShy! You are pretty awesome.
prydain chapter 42 . 3/12
This chapter was definitely worth the wait. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Nesota chapter 42 . 3/8
Dear VS - I'm elated that you are back writing and going to finish the story! Unbelievably I've been thinking about you the past couple weeks before you posted and was thinking it would be fun to re-read your story! Thanks for the jump start. While I now want to re-read if from the beginning I plunged in anyway and read your latest chapter which reminded me why I liked your writing so much to begin with! I love your take on the story, your humor, your style, and that you are wrapping up loose ends. Bravo! Keep up the great work and keep posting!
Fondly from a huge fan,
Nesota
islanzadi1995 chapter 42 . 3/7
Hey
what a pleasant surprise to see an update of this week! Made my morning! :D
I am running late to my ortho posting and the attending is super mean but the update should keep me happy through his sarcasm and hate of teaching lowly medical students !
Patlamouche chapter 42 . 8/6/2013
Well... That was perfect. I hope to see the last one soon!
Nayla X.X chapter 42 . 3/5/2013
when? when?
Mt chapter 42 . 12/18/2012
Yay, she lives! So happy that you will finish the story, even though it must be pretty hard to say goodbye to the charcters. But who knows, they might turn up again in oneshots if you want that :) good luck with everything, and cant wait for another update. So great to know you have not given up!
CrystalBud chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
This story is VERY interesting, I love the idea of it.
TwinPhoenixOfDark chapter 42 . 12/12/2012
:O You're alive! Ngl, I'll be kinda sad to see this story end but I look forward to reading the ending once you've finished it. Anyhow. Hope you're doing well and all. (:
Malin chapter 41 . 11/15/2012
Look, I know it's been months since this story was updated, and that it probably will stay this way for a while. But, please, please, please finish this story! Something so beautiful really deserves an ending :)
xxz0eyxx chapter 41 . 10/1/2012
I'm so sorry it's taken me soo long to read this chapter!

It was amazing, and that scene between Arthur and Gwynn in the tent :O naughty! Oh Merlin xD

I know this is such a short review, but hey, it's a review, right? ;D

Anyways, I can't wait for the next installment! xoxoxoxo
Malin chapter 41 . 9/2/2012
I've read this story three times now... you should definately think about publishing! It's probably one of the top three stories I've ever read on this site, if not the very best. Thank you so much for giving us readers a chance to read something so remarcable. I really look forward to reading the last chapter, which will hopefully be out in not too long :) And please, never stop writing!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 41 . 7/21/2012
I looove it! Great job. I look forward to reading the last chapter!
mt chapter 41 . 5/21/2012
Please give us the last chapter! dying to figure out what happens :D
Guest chapter 41 . 4/13/2012
Wow. I just bumped into this story and couldn't put it down!

It is fantastic!

I so look forward to the closing. Though I must say, it's such a pleasure to read your writing that I wouldnt mind for it to continue forever.

GREAT JOB!