Reviews for Seven Day Weekend
AddictedForever chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
Man, I love how it is going. Can't wait for the next update. You really are doing a great work with this story.
alaskagirlforever chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
They are in so deep. I think Edward knows it. Bella probably does too but doesn't want to acknowledge it. Does Edward even have a plan? I mean I know this spun out of control really fast, but he needs to be thinking about what they are going to do. Maybe he wants to get caught? I get that feeling. A subconscious desire to be rescued from the insanity of it all. Not sure where this is going but I am enjoying the ride.
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Maybe we can kill Jake in the next chapters! hehe

Amazing!

MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
James and Victoria? Shit that would have been my next option!

Loved it!

MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
***cheeky grin*** Esme and Carlisle ofcourse!

Or maybe Carmen and Elezar but I don't think so!

Loved it!

H Hitch chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Loving the story. Can't wait to see where they go now.
maxandmo chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Wow! These two are violent and crazy! Great update Andy:)
Pyejammies chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
They are sliding ever faster down that slippey slope.
tatie1970 chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Still keeping up. Still enjoying it and wondering how you're ever going to manage a HEA for this ?
Erikajo chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Great action!

Congrats on the new job!
kroseph chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I'm here, I'm very loyal-haven't given up on a fic yet.

I am loving the era and the Bonnie and Clyde flavor of this.

Will you mention whether or not there is character death or is that to be determined later so as not to spoil the plot?

Figured they would eliminate pussy pusher and wifey...

The police will catch up to them now and know what car they're driving...bites nails.

Thanks for the update and looking forward to more.
Maplestyle chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
And so James and Victoria are gone, gone, gone..and so are Edward and Bella lol. Can't wait to see who they run into next.
princess07890 chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Wow, that was AMAZING! I really loved it so much! So happy they are ok! I really hope that it stays this way! I wonder how long they can evade the cops...or what will happen there? Hmm...
darcysmom chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Woman! You ruined my manicure!

Awesome work on creating a real nail-biter of a chapter.
ontopoftheworld chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Oh, gosh. Whenever I read this story, I get this rush...and I love it. It's a bittersweet feeling, since I'm kinda scared of what might happen, but I can't stop myself from reading. I hope it doesn't end like Bonnie and Clyde, but I'm sure I'll love it even if it does ;) Lord, I love, love, love, love, love, this story! Thanks for the update :)

~ontopoftheworld a.k.a. Rose