Reviews for Seven Day Weekend
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
aaaahhh what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write the epilogue! )

amazing story! i could totally picture it in my head the entire time...loved the time you set it in! it was perfect! )
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Mawh! I'm sad to see this story end. I'm finally now catching up with my stories I was behind in lol. I'm slowly getting there. Looking forward to the next and last update *sniff sniff*
GinaMarie1996 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Great book so far wish you could add more to it because i would definitly read it.
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
PLS CONTINUE THIS STORY I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEDS NEXT PLS! I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY PLS!

YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!
Suicide Emo chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I it how they badass and dont take anyones shit.
druglordhoney chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
amazing thrill ride!
DreamQuill chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
I'm very sad to see this one end. I loved these kids, even with their bad ways.

If people can disappear or assume new identities in these days, it shouldn't be too hard to do it back then. I think Bella might become a red head so she can be a real little devil. Edward will shave his head bald and start dressing like a preppie. Alice and Jasper will be their relatives and they'll all help each other.

*sniffle* I'll miss this but thanks for finishing and I can't wait for the epi.
glo4twilight chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
ahhhhh now i can breathe a huge sigh of relief! i think they should get married and call themselves anthony and marie masen!lol..you know something original like that!lol! idk and i have to say that with all the fucking they've done in days past that it's a wonder she hasn't gotten pregnant! i mean she would've had a shit load of edwards swimmers in there so at least one of em must've got through..hahaha! anyways i loved it and loved that they're with alice and jasper and that the sort of confession has lifted a load off their shoulders! can't wait to see what you have for us in the epi please post soon! and ty for writing this!
glo4twilight chapter 10 . 12/4/2011
well i certainly wouldn't have a clue who this is based on...all i know is that i'm glad they've found people of like mind to them and i just wonder if they get back to the hotel to get their stuff! which is probably not necessary but still. lol.
glo4twilight chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
so they had to end up killing the pussy pusher and his wife huh? but at least they got the keys to the car and they're alive! and of course i have no clue whatsoever what is gonna happen next! i just want them to be safe and together!
glo4twilight chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
man if i was alone in that huge house with edward..i'd be goin hard at it on every surface in every room too! i was getting horny and exhausted just reading about it..lol..i can only imagine what e&b felt like..hahaha! glad they're having some relaxed time alone together but now that he's found all that info hmmmm wonder what's gonna happen next!
glo4twilight chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
oooohhh ahhhhhhh no way! omg poor bella..but what could she do...she couldn't exactly let tanya strike edward..i still am thinking how the fuck are they gonna get outa this. must read on can't sleep until i get to the end i'm hoping lol!
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
oh nooo! i'm thinking that maybe someone will recognize the car but wonder why they have it and not mike? geez i don't fucking know...all i know is that e&b are hot when they make love in the back seat of the car and it's even hotter from epov!lol! i'm glad they ditched annoying mike and jess and i'm sure they'll get out..eventually as edward said! now tho i am a bit fearful for e&b and what they encounter next!
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
you have written this so well that you can feel how deep their love is for each other. bella is so devoted to edward and he just adores her so much. i wouldn't have a clue what edwards plans are but perhaps he's trying not to kill anymore and at least m&j stopped to offer them a lift. so edward didn't need to pull the gun on them...*phew*
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
omg i'm so sorry for edward and bella...things just seem to be escalating now..i am so glad that she went with him but wtf is gonna happen to these two. this story is so good but my heart just aches for them and what they've done!
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »