Reviews for The Jacob and Bella Drabbles
liragreen chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I love this chapter. Charlie is my favorite, and seeing more of him is delightful. And you-how can every single thing you write be so perfect?
liragreen chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
This is stunning. Perfect.
Paty4Hale chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
oohh I want some, and its not water what I want!...(Mischievous smile)!:)
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I thought something like what Jacob thought at the begin but then realize that it was poker!..Pretty good!:)
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
I love this rewrite of this scene!
KM chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Wow- this chapter just knocked my socks off completely. This is the first time I'd ever seen someone capture Charlie as a man in his own right and not just a "dad." Beautifully done, a great way to chart his own history with the Blacks outside of Bella's.
ChrissiHR chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Another one that could use a warning. OMG, this one was so creepy and SAD.
ChrissiHR chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Bella. Trippin'. Balls. Hysterical! Holy crap!
ChrissiHR chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Sob. Crap, this one was so heart-wrenching. I thought these drabbly-bits were supposed to be silly fun. This needs a warning or something at the top because it made me teary.
ChrissiHR chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
OMG, this is so sweet, I think a spontaneous cavity erupted in one of my teeth.
ChrissiHR chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
It may have been silly, but this was SO entertaining! Nice!
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Really good look into Jake's head. I appreciate your distaste for his threat to take himself out of the action but he was desperate and hurting. I don't think she was ever completely straight enough within so he was still hoping. And he hated himself for hoping. So sad. I am not sure what to expect with your next chapter...
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Oh my, there is so much to these, even though they are short. From the implication that Billy is Embry's father to telling Billy Sarah is dead to picking up Jacob from the garage to Bella consoling Jacob to Jacob asking for Bella to Rebecca to the biggest mistake he ever made. Sometimes I do think Charlie's failure to act on his concerns for Edward contributed to Bella's end but other times I think Charlie couldn't have done anything anyway. I don't know. Jacob as wolf at the end with so much love for Bella.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I am crying, Jacob's pain is so vivid. You've given us his view so well.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
This is an important piece of the story, Jake's first phase. Sam as leader, the haircut, tears for what it all means now.