Reviews for Somewhere Around Nothing
jk chapter 1 . 10/25
funny how their in love with each other huh...since jasper is STRAIGHT but only wants Edward (hey you said it not me)...and bella is Edwards does that translate into loving each other? sounds like bella wants assward and assward wants jazz and jazz I have no idea you said he was straight and gay in the same sentence...and during the whole thing it seemed that Edward only wanted jasper and then you drove that home with the jazz and him will kiss and be intimate all night and bella will be on the bed but leaving them alone...
this whole thing was weird! and you didn't let us know what the hell it was really about just hinting at was stupid
TinaF chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Great story!
StephaniePm chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Just found this. I liked it.
bigvamsis chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love oy continue it
Ennah1887 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Thats really sweet, and if there really is more, I would like to see it. I want to see them over their demons and perfectly trained!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow. Made my toes curl (but in a good way...!)
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow! Made my toes curl (but in a good way...!)
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Very interesting especially when their sexual orientations are revealed. Enjoyed especially once that was revealed, made it seem sweeter. Still very hot!
arrr chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
*whimpers* LOVE IT!
rbccmx chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I just stumbled upon this story and I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed it. It's very well written and I love the idea behind it. Thanks for writing it!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I liked it but is it more of a j and e or all three update soon
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was very sweet! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
GLee68 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
wow... very cleverly done

what a unique scene/situation!

this was a good read.