Reviews for The Rules of Survival
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This needed to be a deleted scene on some episode...good joB!
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ah my sweet, that was a wonderful drabble! And I have to agree with Dean on this one - definitely a survival technique if you want one fully-grown, happy Sasquatch. Poor Castiel and his corruption...but it's part of walking amongst us humans, especially if us humans include Dean and Sam.

The clinking of the glasses at the end was wonderfully symbolic of their companionship, the bond they've forged together. It was lovely.

~ Trina ~
Lola Stang chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was utterly adorable!

lola
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Awww... Cuteness! Thanks for sharing. Cheers!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Well, you succeeded! I'm smiling :-) Nice one! Thanks for the lovely birthday drabble... I absolutely adore it!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aw, lovely. The first sentence (by Castiel) and the final description of the glasses clinking was particularly great!
Shannz chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
See? It IS a keeper! :D

I can so see Dean doing this and enjoying every second of it, lol!

Great job as usual. Luce ain't got nothing on Dean.

Shall we see if we can turn up the *heat* next week? :P

I love how we all come up with such different ideas!

-shan
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hee! Got to love a tipsy angel and of course he is absolutely right about Dean being the Tempter (he tempts me into lewd thoughts nearly every day!)
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Yiehaaa! That's my girl!

And I really needed a happy story that made me laugh tonight, too...remember me and my stupid brain? The fact that I accidently overwrote the prologue of my ship story? Guess what, I just realized I threw away the print out aka. the last notes I had on the story's beginning. It's gone. Boo-Hoo.

But now I can at least smile a bit again, especially over the fluffy puppy sasquatch!

Love it, hun!