Reviews for Luigi's Mansion: The Continuation
The Inventor-7 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
The fourth chapter is really lame you need to spice up your chapters more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Wow, this is a really neat story! I hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Hey sorry I don't have a fanfiction but could you make one of the ghosts named colton waters really I would be thankful if u mansion is my ever I'm beggin you to make a ghost ny name
sabra jaguar chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Hey, October's almost over and still no new chapter! What's up with that?

Just kidding, but I do want to see a new chapter. I enjoy this story, and I am a fellow Luigi fan. Plus, I did just get the game recently, so now maybe I'll know a bit more about what's going on... ;)

Anyway, please update soon!
Autumn Wonderland chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
This story is really interesting and I like it! It's been a long time since I've read something from the Luigi's Mansion section. It's also been a long time since I played the game...uh...I kinda wanna play it now...
INeedAName chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Okay, first of all, Luigi sucks! Okay I had to get your attention somehow... anyway, I LOVED it. I like how your not rushing it, your taking your time, something most authors don't do. Also, don't get discouraged by lack of reviews. After all, this IS the Luigi's Mansion section.
sabra jaguar chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
You've piqued my curiosity. I've never actually played the game, but I do have a soft spot for dear, timid Luigi. I hope you really give him a chance to shine! Definitely looking forward to next update!
Luigifan chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Cool! Can't wait!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Well unlike most of the damn Authors here at least you're on the story and yes it is good. Luigi's Mansin happens to be one of my favorite games.

Also I myself would like to see the Portrait Ghosts back in the scene and at least 1 or 2 chapter encounters with them and Luigi.

-MDV-
Nicholas525 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Well... There isn't much to say about this one... it's just... you know... AWESOME! You NEED to continue this! Far too many good stories have been abandon in this section. I hope you finish this. Looking forward to it!