Reviews for Critical Point
Flip Ants chapter 7 . 6/13
I love how the two of them bounce of one another in a best-friends kind of way. Thanks very much for sharing this story.
MysticalNyla chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
interesting story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Such a lovely story! Would be great to see more of it.
langleen chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Please great author..do not abandon this story...I would love to see some chapters on here pleease SOON...again DO NOT discontinue this lovely story..totally something new and soooo unlike any other zutara stories
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Update please? This is an absolutely gorgeous fic, and I love how Aang and Mai aren't these awful, completely OOC characters.
jmac1220 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
I also echo what previous reviewers wrote: Please don't leave this!
scorchedtrees chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I really, really like this! It's such a unique plot for Zutara, and I love how you characterized everyone. Maybe you will update sometime...? I'm really curious about Jet. For some reason I think the girl whose family he's staying with is Jin :)
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
too bad this wasn't continued...it has a great potential..
aFellowNerd chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Ah I'm soooo happy that I found your fanfic, I've read a couple of zutara fanfics but I really love this one. I love how you're steadily building up their relationship. I also think you did an amazing job on their character. Not many have written in such a beautifully and sometimes heart throbbing way.
I did notice that you haven't updated in quite a while but I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say that I hope you will pick it up again. You've created something amazing; I wish I could write like that...

I hope that you will once again continue with your writing
tvrox23 chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Hey *poke poke* you should update *poke* pretty please?
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I cant wait to read more (I am a new reader). Update soon please!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS!
rivkah chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely fantastic. it's so nice to see a Zutara arranged marriage fic where they don't despise each other or jump into bed immediately. I like that you're taking your time and letting the characters grow and such.

I know it's been a long while since you last updated, but I hope that you eventually come back to it. And, even if you don't, I want you to know that it really is quite wonderful.
k99 chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
No! We can't ignore that! God, this is such a great story.
vwaterlily chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
This is a beautiful story. You have the characters down and all of their interactions are spot-on. The humor is also done very well. I feel like this could be on the show itself - that's how realistic it is. Your story is one of the most original takes on the political marriage thing, I love how you let Katara take charge as she normally does. If you ever decide to come back to this, please continue to write - it's honestly one of my favorite Zutara ffs that I've ever read.