Reviews for Critical Point
knd chapter 7 . 7/18
That cliffhanger! This story is very unique. Please update!
SK chapter 7 . 3/4
Please update! This story is great!
Amethyst.Wyvern chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
I'M OBSESSED... PLEASE UPDATE
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
"Can we ignore what we just did?"

Well I can't. Because there is no Ch. 8. Boooooo
Flip Ants chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
I love how the two of them bounce of one another in a best-friends kind of way. Thanks very much for sharing this story.
MysticalNyla chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
interesting story
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Such a lovely story! Would be great to see more of it.
langleen chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Please great author..do not abandon this story...I would love to see some chapters on here pleease SOON...again DO NOT discontinue this lovely story..totally something new and soooo unlike any other zutara stories
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Update please? This is an absolutely gorgeous fic, and I love how Aang and Mai aren't these awful, completely OOC characters.
jmac1220 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
I also echo what previous reviewers wrote: Please don't leave this!
scorchedtrees chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I really, really like this! It's such a unique plot for Zutara, and I love how you characterized everyone. Maybe you will update sometime...? I'm really curious about Jet. For some reason I think the girl whose family he's staying with is Jin :)
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
too bad this wasn't continued...it has a great potential..
aFellowNerd chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Ah I'm soooo happy that I found your fanfic, I've read a couple of zutara fanfics but I really love this one. I love how you're steadily building up their relationship. I also think you did an amazing job on their character. Not many have written in such a beautifully and sometimes heart throbbing way.
I did notice that you haven't updated in quite a while but I think I'm speaking for a lot of people when I say that I hope you will pick it up again. You've created something amazing; I wish I could write like that...

I hope that you will once again continue with your writing
tvrox23 chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Hey *poke poke* you should update *poke* pretty please?
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
I cant wait to read more (I am a new reader). Update soon please!