Reviews for Deathsong
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 7 . 3/16
Was that a reference to Kamisama Kiss?
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 3 . 3/15
The way you wrote the cast was DEAD ON
hersiver123 chapter 12 . 2/14
This was very well done. Good job
Dalliann chapter 12 . 1/27
Wow, this was an amazing story! Funny, touching, well-plotted, perfectly in-character, and beautifully written. I so enjoyed it- thank you! :D
cay.lare chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
:) that was cute and exciting
captainsapphire chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Excellent writing style. I love this chapter. I love the characterisations of Rukia, Ichigo, Renji (cracks me up), Ishida, Inoue and Uruhara. You've done a great job. Looking forward to the next chapters :)
Unbidden Potence chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
I truly loved this story. It was paced extremely well, the budding relationship between Ichigo and Rukia felt thought out and natural coming from the awkward romance they have in canon. The plot itself was sweet and short. It gives you all the lovingly crafted details that anybody wants in a story. This fic tells such a thorough story, that fics 4 times as long should be envious. The only reason this is not a more recognised fic is because of it's relatively short length, but that's a fault not of your own, but other readers; those who give this story a skip only because it isn't two hundred thousand words long. Those readers are sorely missing out.
Clarilyn chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
That last sentence. Ooooh the feels! I can almost see the end scene with the sunlight and the camera panning up/zooming out on Rukia and Ichigo on the bed, the lighting warm and golden as a clear piano credits song begins.
Mcgde chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
That was *rob lowe voice* LITERALLY the best ending I think I've ever read (holds five thumbs up)
Kenna chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
this is so good! I am loving it so far! and you have the character's personalities down. my one and only problem is Ichigo saying "bitch" when arguing with Rukia, "bitch" just seems really harsh too me, it doesnt seem like something Ichigo would say, and it takes the playful arguing a little too far.
SunBinamra chapter 12 . 6/12/2015
I love how you portray the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia. Yes, there's bickering but there are deeper connections/interactions behind the bickering, which I don't see a lot of in other stories. And the plot itself was very well thought out. Excellent job!
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Ahh, I love this. This side of them never fails to facinatite me. Love between differences always demand a matureness and understanding, throughout the learning and acepptance there would be bitterness come along. You portray it well and of course for the cost he needs to pay for his own wish, I think it's believable.
Thank you for lovely fic and see ya :)
fieldsoffebruary chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
Beautiful. The characterization was superb. I utterly loved all the introspective bits. I didn't want it to end; I almost couldn't scroll down this final chapter. But this was a great read.
LadyKuchiki4709 chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
such a wonderful ichiruki story.. i love it.. thanks for sharing.
Moon6Shadow chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Absolutely loved it. :) The ending is just so perfect and so complete and I loved seeing Ichigo and his hollow finally become one in their soul again like that, all three of them working together in the end even if Zangetsu wasn't obviously present at the time.