Reviews for Deathsong
You are a talented author. Congrats on writing such an amazing story!
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 10/7
I just visualised my Grandma dying and then saying "I think I just died"
Ba-sing-saying chapter 12 . 9/4
It was an absolute pleasure to read this wonderful fic. I haven't read a whole lot of Bleach fanfiction, but I've read a good amount of fanfiction in general and this is easily one of my all-time favorites. You paced the story well- it never felt like you were rushing anything and it never got boring. You balanced general plot with relationship development perfectly, not skimping on one at the expense of the other and making me genuinely excited for what was going to happen next. The quality of your writing was great as well, apart from the story- you made me feel everything happening, both in terms of setting and physical descriptions and in terms of the characters' emotional experiences. A few scattered favorites for you: "the branches shift in a breeze above them and the moonlight spreads across her face as if it knows her, alighting on an expectancy and a hope and a trust," "theirs is a relationship of shouting matches and stolen moments in equal parts, a bond defying definition," and of course the very last sentence, which I won't write out... it was all fantastic. You've written an amazing, beautiful story and I wish I were into Dragon Age just so I could read more of your writing. In any case, please never stop writing.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 6/1
It's just bargain bin Aizen... How incredibly disappointing.
Toty chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
This was brilliant! I was recommended this fic after the disastr that was e real ending and i love it so much. You wrote them beautifully and developed their relationship! it was ana amzing read! and so needed right now
savetheclaypots chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
Wow! This fic is so well structured! Like, there's a very nice movement to it from the humor in the beginning to the poignancy of the ending. The story was definitely a ride. A great one. :)

I loved how you handled the resolution between Ichigo and his his Hollow. Also the developed of the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia was lovely and so in character I could cry.

Thank you for sharing! 6 years on and with more canon material, your fic still resonates.
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
Was that a reference to Kamisama Kiss?
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
The way you wrote the cast was DEAD ON
hersiver123 chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
This was very well done. Good job
Dalliann chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
Wow, this was an amazing story! Funny, touching, well-plotted, perfectly in-character, and beautifully written. I so enjoyed it- thank you! :D
Cringey Claire chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
:) that was cute and exciting
captainsapphire chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Excellent writing style. I love this chapter. I love the characterisations of Rukia, Ichigo, Renji (cracks me up), Ishida, Inoue and Uruhara. You've done a great job. Looking forward to the next chapters :)
Unbidden Potence chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
I truly loved this story. It was paced extremely well, the budding relationship between Ichigo and Rukia felt thought out and natural coming from the awkward romance they have in canon. The plot itself was sweet and short. It gives you all the lovingly crafted details that anybody wants in a story. This fic tells such a thorough story, that fics 4 times as long should be envious. The only reason this is not a more recognised fic is because of it's relatively short length, but that's a fault not of your own, but other readers; those who give this story a skip only because it isn't two hundred thousand words long. Those readers are sorely missing out.
Clarilyn chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
That last sentence. Ooooh the feels! I can almost see the end scene with the sunlight and the camera panning up/zooming out on Rukia and Ichigo on the bed, the lighting warm and golden as a clear piano credits song begins.
Mcgde chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
That was *rob lowe voice* LITERALLY the best ending I think I've ever read (holds five thumbs up)