Reviews for Deathsong
Sebine chapter 1 . 8/20
The animosity between Ichigo and Ishida is really ooc given the time frame..
this feels less friendly banter and more cunty
WolfishMoon chapter 12 . 7/29
So beautiful, really.
Very nice! I love the family Renji, Rukia and Ichigo have created. It’s my very favorite.
Stupid
OneAppleLeaf chapter 6 . 12/4/2018
Oh, I nearly forgot this is romance, haha.
Not really my cup of tea but so far I like the plot.
And Ichigo (Zangetsu) have groupies! Haha x,,D

I have a suspicion about the 'hollow's' unknown power but hmm
OneAppleLeaf chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
I should really get suspicious if the title already giving me feels that scream: AWESOME!
it's just the first chap and I can see why so many people put this fic on their favourite list...
I love it!
can't wait to read more of this tasty biscuit :')
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/17/2018
I cant even begin to express how much i love this chapter. I completely agree with the notion that their relationship should not be labeled so loosely and all those descriptions are not fit enough for what they are. Throughout the whole story your writing and characterization is so pure to the original characters, but you have been able to write them so beautifully in your own way with behaviors, reactions, and thoughts that i would expect from the real people. My heart flutters and feels light when i read that romantic scenes between Rukia and Ichigo, and i keep coming back to this story whenever i need a cathartic experience. Thank you for working so hard on this and creating such beautiful scenes.
lara5170 chapter 12 . 7/12/2018
This was good but I wish there was more
Light Eclairs chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Holy god in heaven. This is one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read. I can't stress how fluidly the story passes into each arc. It's brilliant writing, outstanding pacing and the imagery and scenic encounters. Gooooods it's just soooo goood. Thank you so much for this! Definitely one of my faves.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2017
You are a talented author. Congrats on writing such an amazing story!
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
I just visualised my Grandma dying and then saying "I think I just died"
Ba-sing-saying chapter 12 . 9/4/2017
It was an absolute pleasure to read this wonderful fic. I haven't read a whole lot of Bleach fanfiction, but I've read a good amount of fanfiction in general and this is easily one of my all-time favorites. You paced the story well- it never felt like you were rushing anything and it never got boring. You balanced general plot with relationship development perfectly, not skimping on one at the expense of the other and making me genuinely excited for what was going to happen next. The quality of your writing was great as well, apart from the story- you made me feel everything happening, both in terms of setting and physical descriptions and in terms of the characters' emotional experiences. A few scattered favorites for you: "the branches shift in a breeze above them and the moonlight spreads across her face as if it knows her, alighting on an expectancy and a hope and a trust," "theirs is a relationship of shouting matches and stolen moments in equal parts, a bond defying definition," and of course the very last sentence, which I won't write out... it was all fantastic. You've written an amazing, beautiful story and I wish I were into Dragon Age just so I could read more of your writing. In any case, please never stop writing.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 6/1/2017
It's just bargain bin Aizen... How incredibly disappointing.
Toty chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
This was brilliant! I was recommended this fic after the disastr that was e real ending and i love it so much. You wrote them beautifully and developed their relationship! it was ana amzing read! and so needed right now
savetheclaypots chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
Wow! This fic is so well structured! Like, there's a very nice movement to it from the humor in the beginning to the poignancy of the ending. The story was definitely a ride. A great one. :)

I loved how you handled the resolution between Ichigo and his his Hollow. Also the developed of the relationship between Ichigo and Rukia was lovely and so in character I could cry.

Thank you for sharing! 6 years on and with more canon material, your fic still resonates.