Reviews for Deathsong
fieldsoffebruary chapter 12 . 5/6
Beautiful. The characterization was superb. I utterly loved all the introspective bits. I didn't want it to end; I almost couldn't scroll down this final chapter. But this was a great read.
shortgirlsrock chapter 12 . 4/23
such a wonderful ichiruki story.. i love it.. thanks for sharing.
Moon6Shadow chapter 12 . 4/8
Absolutely loved it. :) The ending is just so perfect and so complete and I loved seeing Ichigo and his hollow finally become one in their soul again like that, all three of them working together in the end even if Zangetsu wasn't obviously present at the time.
Moon6Shadow chapter 2 . 4/8
smiles I like this chapter much better than the first one or at least Ichigo's reaction. It's like his an old man completely at ease with what's occurring or at least realised that he isn't leaving forever. It's nice and peaceful.
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 4/8
One question, why isn't anyone hitting him over the head, telling him to stop being stupid and to hurry up and get a gigia already? Perhaps that kills the point of the story but still this angst would make way more sense if there was a reason he couldn't use a gigia. Or if he was given the option of staying in the living world in a gigia or not even if losing his real human body and dying would be upsetting in and of itself. My apologising for being a bit blunt since I've really enjoyed the story so far but having Ichigo going of an anguish tantrum without even considering a gigai or having Rukia mention the option of a gigia seems a bit too much of an oversight of a far too simple solution to his problem, his father does use a gigai as do many of the other characters afterall.
Hellbound Shadow chapter 12 . 3/28
Awwww this story was the cutest thing :')
Yuki Morishige chapter 3 . 1/30
Hahaha "survived" the day. I see what you did there...
Cat at Dusk chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
God, this was a good story, even the second time through. Love the way you developed Ichigo and Rukia's relationship. Edogawa is a horrible villain (and by that I mean a great one), the students at the academy are well-written, overall a pleasure to read.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
Tee hee. Nice! Well done, excellently written! SO, partners now, eh? Very nice!
JJN37 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
This is my third time rereading this fic and it always touches my heart :,)
Scarease chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
good story.
KimranReech chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
That a really underraded story you have here, I wish you would get more feedback and praise.
The story was really short and sweet and I would call it perfect in some sense.
The Plot was really intriguing and original to some point, mostly because it slips good in everything we know from canon.
So yeah like I said, great Story.

Greeting Kimran.
babybisket chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Nice ending for a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Oh my god this was amazing. I feel this review could never do the story justice, but I truly enjoyed it. All the characters were wonderfully written and I think you gave a lot of thought and deliberation into where you wanted to take this story. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
raindr0p33 chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
I'm loving your story so far, so well written! You described Ichigo's inner process very well.
This chapter is great, something almost happened between them eeeek! Cannot wait to read more :)