Reviews for Mind's Eye
Great story!
urshurak chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Terrific sequel!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Loved this, just like I loved the first one. The McNozzo friendship was done beautifully, and I'll fully admit to crying when Tim died, even though I knew Cas would bring him back. Well done! Off to part three!
theblonde2243 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I just had to reread the series. I love it so much!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
fantastic story!
ccase13 chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
I loved Tim yelping when he turned on the light and saw Castiel sitting there watching until he awoke.

Poor Tony was so upset when he thought Tim was dead. It's a good thing this story takes place before Castiel lost most of his healing while chasing Lucifer.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I want to read about how Abby knows Bobby and how she knew to get her demon protection tattoo. She should be urging the team to all get theirs inked on ASAP.
Infamous Rowe chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
OMG! This chapter is making me cry! It's sooo good!
Infamous Rowe chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Amazing! :D
kawaiichibiroxas chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Ok...the part where Tony and Tim wake up holding hands...very funny. But i'm also a pretty big fan of them together so it was kinda cute. But what i really wanted to say was...the Iguana quote. Made that part all that much better. Though I couldn't help but think that, despite making that part of the fic all that much more awkward and embarrassing, it would've SOOOOOOOOO MUCH more funny if Tony was naked like in that episode. Very funny though
Ayjah chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Awesome last line giggle lol
CatielDeanFan chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
This story was epic, I can't wait to read the sequel.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
I love it! XD i mean i love it!
Lidil chapter 4 . 1/7/2011