Reviews for Buddy's Surprise
Unknown Cupcake chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hi! This is really cute. So, I guess I'm the first reveiwer (I feel honored), and I just want to say you portray Buddy like he is in the movie, and that's a really good skill for an writer to have so... congrats, I guess. By the way, it is really funny, so you don't have to worry about that. I don't know if you take requests, but if you do, can you write another story for Elf, maybe a Jovie and Buddy fluffy romance/humor fic? Thanks! :)
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
very in character. nice.
Aileil chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Nice! That is so funny! I always wanted more about that rocking-horse in the movie. It seemed strange to just be there. Now we REALLY know how it got there! Thank you! There are only 43 days left until Christmas! And only 9 more days before Mother will let me start decorating the house! (as long as I don't nag her this year).
coffeechikk chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I got a nice laugh out of this one. Humor is hard to write but you sure got it. I would like to see more of your writing. Write more, please.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Do more Elf stories! I love that movie! And I would like to ask you this: Could you please convince Jon Favreau and other Elf makers to do sequels and a sitcom? Pretty please? :)
monkey see monkey do chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
that was really good i cant wait to see what happens next
CourtneyRBowman chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
You might not think it's funny bu I do lol
ketchup4evr chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
lol! but i dont get it... wut was the surprise?