Reviews for The Hunter has Become the Hunted
Avian Dalek chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Ahhhhhgggg! I dying! The story is fantastic and I love it! You even brought back the monster from my favorite episode and made it incredible! Please continue writing!
DrWhovianist chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
If I were Daneil, this would be my next word: $ %*#!
the other ghost girl chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
"tell Phosphorus Beta "hi" from his Doctor" Lol
The Tanimaster chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
You must write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
She's with UNIT not Torchwood.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I'm loving this! Feel a bit sorry for Daniel though. Must be hard to know what to do in that sort of situation. Is The Doctor evil or is The Doctor the angel holding everything in place?

I've got a prompt for you! It's angsty but here goes : Bloodshed.

I think you could totally play the whole The Doctor is god thing on a massive scale.

Good luck! Keep writing!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Ooooh this is getting good!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hey! A huge thanks for reviewing my fic! It means a lot to me when I get that sort of feedback.

I love this story!

Weirdly just the other day I brought a Daniel X book from a dusty old second hand book shop. Ha, I'm weird like that!

I'll be sure to read all of this and hopefully I'll give back your inspiration :)
Tabi Caracu chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Wow! I never actually thought about Daniel X and Doctor Who meeting! This is brilliant! ;) I love your twist in this story. Even though Number two wasn't who James Patterson wrote about, it still made perfect sense with your fanfiction. I look forward to more.
TARDIS hijacker chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
please write more. Loved it!
Keatinge chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Yo, freedom... WRITE MORE I'm dyin' here!
Kookie Killer chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
well woopdiiieeedo... the great Freedom Freeze has freezed my freedom for the moment... WHILE I AM WONDERING WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! ... srsly... u need to be bored more often... you say that u write when ur bored, and SO I WANT TO MAKE YOU BORED! (btw I am fine thankyou... just shakey... slept through the first three periods, and boy, am i confused... i might still b able to come tonight...) (other people are probably thinking WHO THE HELL IS KOOKIE KILLER AND WHY IS HE/SHE SPEAKING LYK CRAP TO HELEN OF ARGOS and who is freedom freeze?) (haha i like confusing people... JUST LIKE HOW YOU LOVE TO HAVE CLIFF HANGERS!... :( )
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
MARTHAAAA!
Sailor-TimeLord chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I love this so far, (and I'm still trying to read 2nd and 3rd books in the Dasniel X series.)
Grayson's Redoubt chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Yes! Go Amy Pond and Daniel and Doctor!