Reviews for Nothing to Hide
helen chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Craig and richard make a fantastic duo and a fantastic and richard belong in a relationship with eachother because they know how they feel about eachother.i did not like the nighmare part of the story where richard dreamed about his head getting sliced open.i hope craig and richard admit to eachother how they feel about eachother very very soon.
HeatherTN chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I like it! It's a good slant on a tale so wonderfully written by fh20s, especially for those of us who see Richard as a more hetero character. And also then my thanks would go to fh20s for her very kind permission for you to use her tale as a background for your own.

I had often wondered what it would have been like for the three to get used to and learn how to use their powers, but also how much of a private life they would actually have. Your description of Richard's increasing paranoia was brilliant, especially the nightmare he had of Craig and Sharron coming into his appartment, then lopping the top of his head off! Very nice touch. I hope there might be some similar tales showing the same from Craig and Sharron's POV.

Again, brilliant! :D