Reviews for What Happens In This Office Stays In This Office
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Hey, I know its been almost 2 years since the last time you updated this but PLEASE update! This is one of the very few stories I could find about this pairing so please continue it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
kuroange1 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Continuuuuuuuuueeee-! xD
Good story so far, I'd like to see where you go with it :D
QLGingerBlade chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I love this! I barely play Teauam Center, since I play is at my friends house, but I like it! CR-SO1 is my favorite!
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
You come back to give us yaoi. You give us hot, loud yaoi. Yep, this is totally worth reading at the start of a New Year. LOL You need to update fast and good. XD

I miss this. Really I do. The writing, the yaoi, the humor. Continue to upload.

And CR is such a devil. He totally wanted Maria to hear for giving the time limit. :D

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel

PS: I didn't know having relationships with prisoners were illegal. Does that mean if someone you loved who was convicted despite being innocent means you couldn't have a relationship with them anymore.
username12345300 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is disturbing . . . . . .
superdude8 chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
You... You updated...

Oh, GOODNESS, I love you SOOO much! I was squealing with delight when I saw it had been updated~

After I finished reading the chappy, I was THIS close to getting a nosebleed.

Lawlz... Maria... I knew she would follow them. So much for minding her own business.

I don't mind if you take... forever with the next chapter. I'm patient with things like this!

I'll be waiting~ (I hope you don't think I'm trying to rush you!)
Konorai Kairo chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh, and that review right there had lots of typos. Fabrics was supposed to be fanfics and so on.
Konorai Kairo chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Oh, my goodness, this is a seriously amazing fanfic! My favorite part has to be the fact that Gabriel acts like it was only a dream, and the pick an odd or even number~ You really have talent for writing~ I reallyreally hope to see another chapter, and perhaps another lemon? ** Let me tell you, I rarely write reviews for even my favorite fabrics but this takes the cake and won't share it!

~Loving this all the way, Konorai
CrookedGait chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
;u; I love you. I am adding you to my list of people to worship for their awesomeness. The second I saw Gabriel and CR-S01 when I first got Trauma Team, I was like, "NEW FAVORITE YAOI PAIRING." XD And, I've only found one other GabrielxCR-S01 fic, so that makes you even MORE awesome! :D

This fic is hot, sexy, romantic, funny, dramatic, and FREAKING AMAZING! Please update soon, my dear! QuQ
rolrk chapter 1 . 9/17/2010

Now it's just all awkward playing the game BUT SDAF that's okay! XDDD b

Thanks for the story~!
SwiftFeather chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
So... THAT'S why he dropped the needle in the operation. HAHAHAHA OMG You got me thinking naughty thoughts! KYAAAAA 333
Rosalia Virus chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I swear, you are like a hero! I could hardly find something like this with this pairing!

And you did get the characters quite well as well!

I love it and can't wait for the next chapter
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Sweet! I seriously thought there would only be one chapter after all of that. XD Now I'm happy knowing that there is a God.

I only have three more chapters before I beat the game, but my sister isn't like yours. -_- She keeps delaying me from finishing the series with her. Same goes for Durarara...DX

Hoo boy, I'm going to be happy when you write the next chapter. After all, that was my favorite scene in the game was the one before CR had to leave and he's talking to Gabe. I wonder where he was during that bus in the mall scene though. Hmm...continue to upload.

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel
Indochine chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I'm SO happy you're adding chapters to this wonderful story.

Chapter 2 was as great as chapter 1. Now that I know there'll be another chapter(s) I'm even more happy!

Good job, and waiting for the next chapter!