Reviews for Stand Your Ground
hyacinth23 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Love this Ino!too emo is too OOC and too great! It fit her!
XxWhyDoILoveYouxX chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Retain some sanity by doing the insane.. kissing the guy you're insisting to yourself that you hate is INSANE! Especially if he's an fully-fledged S-ranked criminal.. (I consider Ino not fully fledged, since she was FORCED to be..)
XxWhyDoILoveYouxX chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Impressing the bad guy IS good.. if he's hot.. scary if he kills ya..
XxWhyDoILoveYouxX chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
No.. Ino isn't too emo..

She's bound to be like that anyway.. No, I mean, she would be anyway if her life became that fucked up..

Hell, they are ninjas.. ninjas has fucked up lives.. Some like Ino and Naruto, just hides behind a smile.. but of course, they have their emotional and DARRRRRKKK moments!

GOOD JOB! -for writing story..
ApparentlyFood chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
eh.. it was okay... really enjoyed D

cause I'm just sooo into sasuino. LOVED IT!

Right more of these XD
SasuIno chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
That was sooooo good! *claps* awesome I loved it! Please make another sasuino story and please update for the vampire skool one!
pocky-fan chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
AWW *Cries* Its like so awesome! I luv the ending! *Eats a gallon of icecream*
x-GaaIno-x-for-life-x chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
Ohmaii~ How awesomely cool :)
SasuIno chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
hahaha this was GREAT! I say ino-chan ends up with sasuke I mean she saids she can't stand him but we all know she LOVES him plus there just so cute together:)
Sincerely C chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
I'm afraid that this chapter is against the rules.

One, it is not a chapter pertaining to the story.

Two, it is written in script format.

While the rest of your story is good, this is against the rules and your entire story can be deleted over this chapter. I think you should remove it.
SasuIno chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
this was...good but you need to get to the point faster oh and about the couples please don't make it hidanino you always do it gets boring and don't make it sasusaku either thers to much of that:( please update
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
:O Ohmaii~ So interesting . Update soon ! I love all your stories !
SasuIno chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
hey.. This was really GOOD no lie please update soon:)
x-GaaIno-x-For-Life-x chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
:O OH MY GOLLY . This is sooo good ! :D UPDATE REALLY SOON ! YAY ! Ino is super awesome !
x-GaaIno-x-for-life-x chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
OHLALALA . What happened to Saku ? :O UPDATE SOON ! THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY GOOD ! CHAA ! TAKE THAT SASUKE ! HAHA