Reviews for The Act that Eats the Heart
Hannah chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I love this one shot! The way you write it makes it very interesting!
I look forward to your next one Olde Inn!

Your (forever hooked) Reader,

P.S. post more soon ok!
yellow331akb3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I like how you have Temari give then take thing I really like that :) Along with the story overall, and how they play shogi.
Nadex chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I really liked the love scene you've written. The fact that it's not graphic smut appeals to me more, at least in this case.
sam chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
that was a very nice story! i liked it a lot
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Why am I so late? This was beautifully written, romantic and still in character. You can tell they don't only guess they love each other, lol. This was exactely what I needed to read right now.
FaintReality chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
:" BREATHTAKING. Just as I imagined them.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very in character, and excellently written. Well done.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Beautifully written and very in-character for both of them! I commend you on a job well done. :D
jagger maekka chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
loved it. put simply.
Effie-a chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Loved it awesome job
retired-rebel chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love this story D:
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I liked this a lot. You're right, it's not quite smut, but it's still pretty hot and it's certainly deep and meaningful for the both of them (which is great). Also, the dynamic between in this is so typically Shikamaru and Temari that it can't be anything but endearing...

In short, this is being faved! *waves arms madly*
JAck chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I don't know why, but this strikes a cord with me. I like it. It just seems really real, ya know? Good job.
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Very nice(:
lollipop-mania chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I love this. It might be my favorite I've read about them, which is impressive for a one-shot. I can't help it thought. I really think this is amazing. Please, write more!