Reviews for Epic Splice Movie Review
Little Knight Mik chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Funny thing about reading this? I'm about an hour into the movie :)
Rocky chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I absolutely loved Splice, so much I hope that there will be a squeal soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Me and my friend are watching the movie as we speak and are having VERY similar sentiments. This movie is JACKED up.

But you summed it up so awesomely it gave us a good laugh(:

P.S. The only thing I liked 'bout the movie was the guys little brother. And he dies. Not cool man:(
MyOwnPersonalNote chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This...this is amazing. As my best friend once told me:

"Never go on a movie date - which is also a FIRST date - without reading the movie review. Never. Ever. Again."

I agree completely. T_T
NiallsOfSmiles chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
haha :D
orgasmicgratz chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Entries not allowed:

Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc.

This is the very first no-no listed on the submission guidelines found in your login page. There isn't really much to comment on besides that.
hubris chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
they aren't married and they can have kids...and Dren is an animal/human hybrid and she obviously is like an animal despite her human looks and animals breed and fight for dominance with the same sexes and therefore all males had 2 die when Dren shifted and that also concludes why Dren screwed Clive.
CGPHadley chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I liked the movie, seems a bit like marmalade doesnt it? You love it or hate it.
InkedFingertips chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is hilarious because it's exactly what happened. The movie gave me nightmares for days...jut..eew. How do you have sex with your daughter/creation that latr turns into a man?
Fireworks8725 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I was forced to go see Splice. How horrific. lol
FallenAngel2013 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
While I loved the movie, this was pretty damn funny and gave me a good laugh. I like your review :)
mysteriousQuack Co chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Well, since we are unable to contact you, Danny, through a PM for obvious reasons, we shall settle with this.

We never thought that people would take this so seriously. We classified this as a parody for a reason, and it was just to have fun with it. Truthfully, we have never seen the movie (and by saying that, we probably are not helping our case) and it was just based on the reviews we read about the movie. And we do not believe this would qualify as a "rant", but more of a silly take on a controversial movie.

We're goofy people by nature; it's hard for us to NOT poke fun at movies like this. It was never supposed to be any more than a chuckle-inducing piece.

Nevertheless, your feedback is appreciated, and we hope you did not take offense to anything we have said.

~mysteriousQuack & Full Moon Ballad
Danny chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Well, if that's all you see to the story, then man...Not to mention that this site seems to be a fanfiction site, and not a ranting forum.

I think people don't see past the cuteness at the start and the scary part in the end, but there IS more to it. For instance, one question that you might want to ask yourself is...when do you stop calling Dren 'it' and start saying 'her' instead? It's obvious that the creature is not human, yet it can think and feel. What gives us right to feel better than her? And who are Clive and Elsa to judge her and her behaviour when they created her with animal dna (so she's more going by instinct than any other thing)? Who are they to decide what's right and wrong?

As one of the reviewers said, not a film for the weakest of mind and IQ. Just a pity that so many people can't look past and see what's really there.
dancegirl232 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
haha saw the movie today without knowing what anything besides there was splicing of human genetics involved. i hate this movie. it was screwed up to sooo many levels. the thing was good at first but then it turned evil after they took the cat away. it was kinda cute when it was good in that type of it's so ugly it's cute way. it was hideous as a boy. the main character (the girl) has some major psycho issues. why on earth does she keep the baby! (at the end) and lastly the movie had absolutely no resolution
Defiled one chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
It was a brilliant foreign film nevertheless, as Alien 3. Not for the weakest of mind and IQ.

Write something, more. I want more.