Reviews for Permanent
karonkgb chapter 1 . 2/14
The release from dread can be shockingly painful enough to make you gasp and wish you had the old dread back for a thought.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love these ones where Sam doesn't believe Dean is real. Nice.
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
*squawk* *wibble* So wonderfully touching... I loved seeing Sam's side of how much he suffered whilst Dean was down in hell. I don't think it's explored enough, so this was a wonderful glimpse of how obssessed he became with getting Dean back and missing him and the guilt and everything.

A great insight into all of that.

Trina
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
God... that must've killed Dean to see Sam so desperate and lost and thinking his big brother's still in Hell (not to mention it'd bring back a ton of bad memories). But on the other hand, the contact and words are what they both need here.

Most brutal line: "though sleep wouldn't come anyway, the memories of hell still way too real." What a way to make us feel Dean's exhaustion. *hugs him*
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Poor Sam... poor Dean... poor Winchesters in general... *sigh* Oh for some happy smiling Winchesters, I miss them so. Really nice job! I absolutely love the brotherly love! :-)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I found this song via SPN too - someone did a superb Youtube video about Dean, using it as the soundtrack. It is even more poignant when you read about the background to the song too, isn't it? Nice drabble.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aw Sam's having nightmares. Loved it.