Reviews for The Green Flu
Nerjin chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
It's so unfortunate that Kyle had to "cease to be" but I'm interested in seeing how the group continues with Dark Carnival. I'm looking forward to some NickxLou stuff that I'm sure's going to happen. If nothing else, she'd probably do it just to Piss Ellis off.

A little suggestion: Maybe Ellis starts getting attacked and Lou refuses to help him leading to a big argument in the group that could be the emotional backdrop for the Dark Carnival campaign?
Nerjin chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Loved the chapter, can't wait to see how the next campaign starts!

Also: I like what you did there with Kyle. I thought for sure I knew where you were going but you pulled a fast one on me.

Keep up the good work.
Nerjin chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Pretty amazing story I must admit. I like the backstory you gave Nick a lot, although when they prayed, I always figured him for Athiest. But other then that I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter.

LouxEllis Awesome

NickxMolly Cool

KylexMolly Meh...

Those are just my thoughts on the pairings here. I don't know if you're going to do 'em different but I just thought I'd throw in my two cents.
Caseykins as named by flo chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Omg! I love your story I seriously just read all 4 chapters tonight! i totally no lifed it! Please keep writing..
Yelena P chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter and I have no complaints. Keep it going please. :)
darkdemon900 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Hey this is amazing chapter the last chapter was good and you keep on going well done also we really catch the readers attention beacuse of all the action and suspence well done ! :)
darkdemon900 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
hey this a great chapter full of suspence and enotion and bring the characters to life and its very heart grabbing well done !
Heaven's Blade03 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Cool story. Expert writing. Looking forward to reading the rest. And in reference to the last chapter, the nicknames don't get annoying...I'm already used to people screaming nick's nickname me online.
Gennovi chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I can't wait to read more of this story :)
Yelena P chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
It just keeps getting better! The way you described Nick as well as Ellis was on-point for me. Ellis was soo nice in the story, and he is a bundle of joy. Regarding the nicknames, an author has to do what an author has to do in order to make their story head in the direction they want it to. It didn't bother me that much anyway. Keep up the great work please!
Yelena P chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love it so far even though it was kind of sad that she had to kill her husband. Please continue ;)