Reviews for Cars and agents dont mx
visitor chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh my! Dont you know how to place point and comma?! Some sentences dont make sense. The idea is okay, but it was hard to read.
lili200986 chapter 6 . 7/2
Wouah, j'ai adoré ta fiction, hâte de découvrir la suite ! Merci d'avance
imamrxgmail.com chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
when are you finishing the story
geekychic1999 chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Are you dead?
Scat210 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
You should complete this story, I was enjoying it. I'd like to know why Senior hasn't visited?
Mc7ism chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Great story! Are you going to add more chapters? Hope so!
reen212000 chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Such a great story! Hope there's more to come!
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Really good! Hope you have more soon!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Just keep it up. I feel so bad for Tony and just hope that his fath...Senior will know not to mess with Gibbs, and that means hurting Tony in any way, shape, or form. Of course, question is if he is smart enough to know that.
just4paws17 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
oh no! now what? thanks for the update! can't wait to see what happens!
combatcrazy chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
So Senior is WAY more involved then they think. What is he up too and what will Maloney's next move be? Hurry back.
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Hmmm Tony's dad sure is a jerk. I have said it before thank God Tony has Gibbs there to look out for him or that boy would have been dead a long time ago. Please udpate soon.
Net Sparrow chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
What a great story I just found here. I am in for the ride.
Julie250 chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Thanks for another great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
curiouslyobsessed chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
ok frankly speaing, there's not much now that would convince me to sign in and comment.. But i can't exactly help it this time!

this story is really amazing! thank you so much for writing it! i do hope that there will be an update soon, and i also hope that tony will be fine... thank you once again )