Reviews for Living in Shadows
starlite22 chapter 15 . 4/13
Hope you update soon, as enjoying reading this story, I’m surprised though, that Scarlett hasn’t visited her grandfather by now.
Napstercatster chapter 1 . 3/17
Really liked the way you wrote the emotion in this scene, it was charged and you absolutely nailed Scarlett. Her characterization, right down to her mannerisms. Perfect follow up to the end of the book, poor girl she never can seem to handle Rhett. Anyway lovely chapter, I look forward to reading through your other chapters, been away from the fandom too long and your writing is fantastic. Sorry to bother but wanted to express how much I enjoyed it, thanks, and I hope you are having a good day :)
AHSobsessed chapter 1 . 3/3
I absoluty love this story, and I love Ben and Scarlett. You've really for me hoping they and up together and that she can let go if Rhett. I really hope you finish this.
When will this be finished
This is absolutely beautiful.
Thanks for writing it.
gumper chapter 15 . 2/5
Very glad you're back - I am enjoying the premise of a divorced yet relatively civil Scarlett and Rhett figuring out their new reality. Although Rhett's concern for the children's welfare does not seem to necessarily jive with his divorce action against their mother it's good to see him trying in that regard too.
Alisa-kun chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Une très belle fiction, j'espère qu'elle sera achever un jour.
heresvivi chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
Great story! When are you going to update? I just reread it. It is an excellent story and it would be too bad if it wasn't completed. So pretty please update.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
Are you going to finish I sure hope so
Padme Amidala N. Skywalker chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
Loving how Ben is stepping up for Scarlett I do hope something comes of there newly found friendship and Rhett deserves what he's getting lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Great story! Don't wait too long to update.
mandijgibson chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
sorry it's driving me crazy! *intentions, not intensions. the story is awesome, you have the characters down, however you modernised their speech too much. Well done, so far a wonderful fic
Kenj3732 chapter 14 . 2/25/2016
Yes! Please keep writing! Always love a good love triangle
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Great chapter! Dying to know what happens next. Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Update soon please! :) Great chapter btw.