Reviews for Falling Slowly
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
yeah sure ur fine well u are but at this moment not tipicaly in that way lol
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
*wibble* Ok, is there any way you could make this into a full-blown big story? Multi-chaptered or one-shot or something to giveme closure...

That was brilliant though. The speed with which everything happened was brilliantly captured. But I reallllly want to know what happened/what happens next...!

Brilliant drabble...but then again, worried!John, hurt!Dean is one of my faves!

Trina
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awww. I like this one. It's got Hurt!Dean and even though the guy's in shock and on the brink of passing out, BOTH Dad and Sammy are there. Love John catching him and calling him Ace and totally and utterly taking all the burden from his son with a simple "I gotcha" and we totally know that John's going to take care of Dean this time. *sighs happily*
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow that was just... intense! Nice job! :-)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
You are a sick puppy with your hurt!Dean kink - what's that, pot, kettle ? - oh yeah... *g*

Ok - arrows? What shrieking creature was shooting arrows at our boys?
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I loved this. Great idea. Would love to read more of it.
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Poor Dean. I could hear John's concern in the words he spoke, good job.
tomash chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Would love to read more of this one - please continue!
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
hey, this little oneshot has the perfect combination of hurt Dean, guilty/worried John, and worried/possibly-ticked-off Sam to satisfy any huge hurt Dean fan (like myself). :) I am so hoping you will continue this story...maybe, hopefully from the beginning?...because this is the great, ideal John and hurt Dean story I've been looking for - so pretty please consider taking this story and run with it? Can't wait to read more of your stuff! :)

hugs,

V.
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
YAY! Another one! Don't worry I love hurt!Dean! You just made my day!
montez chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
wow! that could be a really good extended story!