Reviews for The GALLAGHER ACADEMY Unit Set
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
stingingnettlessuck chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
LOL, this is awesome.
thosepuppydogeyes chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh my gosh. this is just too funny.
FictionFree chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
OhMyGosh. That was so funny! I was laughing and my dad asked if I was okay, then he started to watch me with a concerned expression. See? You made my dad think Im crazy! Hahaha it was still funny :)
xXJustSomeRandomKidXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
OMG! LOL I love this! It may not be your idea, but it's still hilarious! :D

Are you going to be continuing this? I can't check cuz I'm on my IPod d:

If you are going to be continuing it, please update soon! :]
I-Am-Nerd97 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is the best one-shot I have read. I found it so funny so I showed my friends and they love it.

Keep writing like this.

TheTreeHuggerIzzie chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was fun :)
Owluna chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love reading these UNIT things (there are some good Percy Jackson ones), and I think you did a really great job on this.

I'd love to read your take on some of the other characters too, especially Zach, if you ever decide to do any more.

Added to favourites ;)
gaimieyells chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I am completely confused but am also laughing hysterically!

So yes, I do love this story even though my head is whirring at wondering what your talking about!

Please update soon!

Thanks for reading my review and for the awesome story!

Tunarh chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
ah, klav, anonymous reviews disabled. i did that before, cos i got frustrated when i couldn't reply to reviews, but i turned that off. i don't reply to reviews anymore.

why did i just tell you that ?

yeah. i liked this story. it's funny, and interesting, and unique. hahas, it's awesome.

i think i'm using way too many adjectives here. let's just say it was good :D

uh, i was wondering... am i still your beta for press play ?
Flying-Squirrelz chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh gosh, I've always loved these. I read one about a Macavity unit (from CATS), and it was HILARIOUS (this one was, too, no worries- but I'm telling a story now ;D). It was like, "If your Macavity unit goes missing, just walk around the house saying, 'Macavity's not there!'" Yeah, I guess it's only funny if you've seen the musical x)

Ahhh, yes, back to this story. AWESOMENESS (Why didn't I discover this sooner?)

The best part: "4.) OGSY MODE. Your CAMERON MORGAN Unit will kiss any ZACHARY GOODE Units numerous times, at which you may be able to hear the distant roaring of a million deranged Zammie fans. Do not be alarmed, that is (hopefully) nothing to worry about." HAHAHAHA (that roaring was me. totally me.).
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this really funny i like it plez add more
LissyGoode chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
that was really cute... can i get a few ZACHARY GOODE and JOSEPH SOLOMON Units? i need them to beat up some people for me...
xoSallypiaxo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was hilarious, and so unlike the other GG fics here :D
Brunette.That.Should.Be.Blonde chapter 1 . 8/8/2010