Reviews for The Dream Catcher
Bklyngrrl chapter 1 . 1/12
This story was really different and I would love to see it continued!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 2 . 1/1
How about Mother Teresa for Esme's nickname?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
a bientot
Guest chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Oh gosh write more!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
I THINK TAT THIS AINT RITE LET THE WIRTER WRITE IT
ms.b413 chapter 18 . 9/25/2013
OMG can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update! this story getting so juicy! please
ms.b413 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
I am loving this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
I hate Emily in this story, i think Sam is jealous of Embry being her favourite brother. I always thought Sam was going to be the amazing brother but he is an ass in here. (
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I was laughing so hard at Jacob's nicknames for the Cullens. Too bad he didn't call Esme, blood mama or something hahahha
Coleegirl chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Where is the update ?
Qahla Kwoli chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Hello. I just discovered ur story today and i must say ur an amazing writer. I love how even tough there are lotsa things taking place at the same time you can still make it flow.
I have to say the summary was sooo captivating that I didn t even realise the story wasn t completed. And since u updated a rly long time ago i wondered if u ll ever finish the story?
Keep up ur writing. Otherwise good luck with ur real life
Qahla
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
yes this was a good chapter so it was Jacob that imprinted on Bella poor Embry he was hoping it was going to be him it would of been cool to see both of them imprint on her but like Jacob said hopefully her dreams are different since the imprint
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
I'm trying to find your story chasing the swan
Miyu the Fangirl chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
It wasn't Jake's fault. Carlisle played the treaty card and made it so Jake was between a rock and a hard place. So, Bella and them shouldn't blame Jake.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
You haven't updated in awhile, but I still hope you update soon I can't wait to see what happens next!