Reviews for The Dream Catcher
AsherahRaee chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
Still really in love with this story!:) Love everythinggg, but I was thinking that Sam is being replaced with Embry, which makes me sad.:( I was thinking maybe some more Sam and Bella, or whatever? I mean, she did grow up with Sam and stuff. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything! I mean, it is your story, after all. do whatever you want.:)
AdoreAaliyahJayy chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
WOW! GREAT CHAPTER, I LOVED IT ALL OF IT , IM GLAD THAT EMBRY IMPRINTED ON ANGELA , ITS SO SAD THAT HER SO-CALLED FRIENDS MADE FUN OF HER , I DONT LIKE THEM . IM GLAD THAT SHE HAS THE CULLENS NOW , EMBRY AND ANGLEA MAKE A REALLY CUTE COUPLE. ALSO CANT WAIT TILL LEAHS WEDDING IT GUNA BE A GOOD WEDDING I CAN TELL JUST BY ALL THE THINGS THAT BELLA IS DOING FOR HER, ITS CRAZY HOW SHE JUST PASSED OUT LIKE THAT IM GLAD THE BABY IS OKAY THO THEY DESERVE THAT WONDER BUNDLE OF JOY COMING , IM STILLL HOPING THAT NOTHING BAD HAPPENS TO JAKE WHEN THE TIME COMES !

CANT WAIT TILL NEXT POST IF IT WAS AS GOOD AS THIS ONE IM GOING TO BE REALLY EXCITED TO RREAD IT !
mshawkins chapter 14 . 11/28/2010
I am so glad that Angela was okay with the imprint especially since it is Embry...he is such a sweetheart. I hate that Bella and Jacob feel like they are on borrowed time and can't fully enjoy their new marriage and their pregnancy.
popprincess1120 chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
plz update soon! _ great chap!
heyit'sjordan chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
Love it!
Readerforlife chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
LOVED IT!
MeekoColors chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I like it. A little rushed. Needs some more description. But either from that, it's really good! I like it!
Lyssa03 chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
In case I don't get a chance to say it when it's time, Happy Birthday hun! I hope your birthday is AMAZING!

This chapter was all just one big surprise, but still very good. I can't wait to see what's next. :)
charverv chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Don't get me wrong ... you know how much I love this story, but this chapter seemed a bit rushed. It was like fight, make up, accident, new dad, ahh Victoria's here, and then gone all within five seconds and I barely got to hang on. I wished that the scene with Victoria was a little more drawn out I guess. Can't wait for the actual battle.
twimama77 chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
very cool lovin it so far
Readerforlife chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
LOVED IT!
Lyssa03 chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
Wow, was not expecting her to be pregnant yet, but I love how she got pregnant. So sweet. :)
AsherahRaee chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING THIS STORY! This is one of my favorites and if you stop... I might just die a little. I love the whole plot, and I've never been able to find a good story where Bella is born into the tribe, and yours is the only one. I love the idea of Sam as her big brother, and Embry as her twin. Please don't stop! Pretty please!:) And please don't make anything really bad happen to any of the pack, I might just have to hurt you if you do.;)
jessygrl chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
Another amazing chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens! Please, please, please continue and update soon! :D
Ctulee06 chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
Yes please continue. I want to find out how this ends. I don't want no one to die but if someone does die i want it to be Kima and hopefully Jake gets to keep his memory.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »