Reviews for The Dream Catcher

can't wait 'till the next chapter :D
Readerforlife chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
LOVED IT!
Ctulee06 chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
Joshua needs to go down. great chapter. I hope more action next chapter
starxedlvr chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
i love this story and all the pack members!

i can't wait to see what happens next!
zee97 chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
i am still enjoying your story and i check to see if i can find the black swan and the alpha on the other two web sites that i am reading and i found it on the wolf pack adventures.

ps. they also got some good jacob and bella stories on jacob black n the pack
KhysserKat chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Great chapter it should be interesting to see what happens next. Oh the drama, I feel like Jake and Bella can't catch a break.

I like that story too, do you remember the author's name? I hadn't heard that it was being taken down, I would like to see if it is being continued as well.

Khrystyne
Passion Black chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
This is getting good. Joshua needs to be taken out. I dont get y he is helping Edward. I wonder will he kill bella. A lot of questions that need to be answered. Until next update!
twimama77 chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
verrry cooool
Taino Delsan13 chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
u are killing me here drama after drama but its going to be bad right? :( the twin grandma die that suck update soon
zdra8351 chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
Whst the hell does Joshua want witht the pack? Did Jasper save Jake or will something else happen to him in the future? Cant wait to read more. Hope you had great Chritmas and will have a good New Year.
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
This is amazing I just found it and I though it was super weird that we have the same Sakima in our stories it's weird but I love this story write more soon please
Passion Black chapter 14 . 12/14/2010
awww read your story in a few days and I really loved it. I can't believe jake only had a little while left with them. I can't wait to see what happens next. until next update
TwiTiffani chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
I loved this chapter.
grabski8 chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
i love it i waiting for more

kisses madzik
xxRezxx chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
ya i love em's imprint! the chapter is kind of smouched together though. please update soon.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »