Reviews for The Dream Catcher
natashar chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
cant wait for more
jacob black rulez chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
great chapter i love this story all the little twists and turns awesome
charverv chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed before, I'm really horrible about that, but please don't stop. I love this story, and I can't wait to know what happens. There are so many questions roving around in my head that if you stop writing now, I may go insane ;) and that wouldn't be good. Besides a few grammatical/spelling errors that I doubt very many people besides me (I'm a grammar Nazi) would notice, the story is wonderful. Please continue, and I will try my best to review more!
oohapoo chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
I missed the last chapter somehow.

Way to make my stomach want to jump out of my body. Anxiety much? I really am enjoying this story even though it makes me crazy sometimes. Keep up the updates, cause you have a very creative imagination!
zdra8351 chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
Love the chapter,though I would have liked to know what Alice saw. Cant wait to read more.

Hope you decide not to put the story on hold.
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
Love it but they have to come up with a scenerio where Jake doesn't forget Bella and no one gets killed.
popprincess1120 chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
great chap! I look forward to the next one plz update soon! _
Lyssa03 chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
You have twilight band aids? I envy you. As for the costumes, I can definitely picture Alice in hers. As for the others, they were good, but only hers was PERFECT for her. :P Great chapter.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
Amber, great chapter. I really got into it. I especially loved all the costumes. Jake didn't know what the baby oil was for? Poor Jake.

I was concerned when Edward made his kidnapping attempt. I really thought Jake would kill him because he hurt Bella. If Esme hadn't been there maybe he would have. He should have we know that now.

Glad to hear your baby is crawling, he will be walking then running real soon. Happy Halloween.
twimama77 chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
so very cool i love it but i still hope jake will be spared
Murfdizzle chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
Oh my gosh... This chapter was really good! Please update soon! I need to find out what happens next!
jacob black rulez chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
wow i really like this story so far cool idea
Princess Mishawaka chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Great ideas for Halloween costumes and I can't wait to see them when you post them next time.

Bella and Jake just have to quiet down a bit or they are going to have visitors when they are having sex. UGH Edward watched YUK

I am glad Jake fought Edward but Bella is right he should stay from him or something can happen like in the dream.

Post soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little boy.
Ctulee06 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010