Reviews for The Dream Catcher
crybaby524 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
i love love love love love this chapter. Please please please update as soon as possible.

LOVE YA

crybaby524
Readerforlife chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
loved it!
popprincess1120 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Can I give a sugestion to some names in the new pack?
Lyssa03 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Looking at hot Native American calendar guys and found some names. lol Tokala, Derek, Nate, Zahn, Kyerin, Cody.
brwneyegirl chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
OMG was a great chapter..I so was not expecting Emily to act like that and why is Sam not upset on behalf of his sister? I can not wait for more Please.
gottaloveva chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Kye or cae would be a good name for one of the new eolves and maybe damon for the mean alpha? I cant wait to read more soon!
mysweetkat chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! Leah's finally getting her own man! Hope the twins get adopted by Jake and Bells. Update soon!
reddog25770 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Good chapter. Can't wait for Leah to imprint.
twimama77 chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
very very cool snd the name i like is shane or kinsey
oohapoo chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
What a chapter. Still don't know why Alice was freaking out. Also a little confused about multiple imprints coming up, unless another girl is going to phase...or was she talking about one of the boys imprinting and staying in La Push. I can't believe Emily would go off on Bella like that, and what exactly does she have against Leah? I think I need to go back and read it again to figure out the Bella/Cullen connection. Can't wait for another chapter :)
angelina32 chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
great chapter.. update soon.. i suggest some of the names be Zack, Louis, Adam, Tim, Alan or Terry. i just came up with some.
death raye chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
omg i cant wait to know what happen next please update soon
DeadGrlSprStr666 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I really like this story and can't wait to find out what happens next. I kind of miss Charlie as Bella's dad though, they have such a sweet interaction.
The Maddy-Hatter chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Your story is great. I hope you update soon. I hope Leahs relationship works easy, she has had enough boy trouble as it is. I love her, and Bella/Leah friendships.:)
YankeeGirlNJ chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Wow Action packed. Can't wait for the next chapter.
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »