Reviews for The Dream Catcher
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
I'm trying to find your story chasing the swan
Dreamer Miyu chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
It wasn't Jake's fault. Carlisle played the treaty card and made it so Jake was between a rock and a hard place. So, Bella and them shouldn't blame Jake.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
You haven't updated in awhile, but I still hope you update soon~ I can't wait to see what happens next!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love how Bella is Sam's little sister and how she's best friends with Leah. Leah needs a a good friend, but I'm glad that Bella also likes Emily.

AWE Embry and Quil are disappointed for not imprinting on Bella.

""They tell you its like seeing the sun for the first time but this wasn't it. I was seeing my whole future. The two little girls running around the yard as an older me chased them. The one boy who looked just like me helping Bella bring food out to a picnic table. And then I saw her, she was gorgeous as always but she had the biggest smile on her face as she saw the children in the yard. This was what my life was meant to be. I was meant to be with Bella, and we would have those children and we would be happy and laughing.

Finally I whispered, "Bells….tell me you saw all that."

"Oh Jake it was wonderful! I….I just can't believe it!"" That is so cool!
dvandever chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
I was just looking through stories and happened to find this one. And I am so very much hoping you plan on continuing this story? Its soooooo great I love it but I really wanna know whats gonna happen. Its wonderful please don't stop and update soon! :)
katlautn3r89 chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
i absolutely love this story. it is so romantic and yet so emotional, i actually cried. please please complete it, i would love to read what will happen next!

many congradulations and keep up the good work!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Wow great story! I look forward to more :)
Charlie Cullen yes Im a girl chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
OMG PLEASE UPDATE!i reread this story almost everysingle day! im dying over here!
twilightgirl80 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Update soon! Please!
TalonNight chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
are you still writing this story beacause i luv it
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
I stumbled upon this story & I'm hooked. It has me smiling like a goof, sighing in contentment, furiously punching my pillow & crying like a baby. I really hate the ping pong dreams Bella keeps having! It's making me so sad. Edward & Kima are really creepy... Edward more than Kima but still. As I was reading the last two chapters something stood out & it brought me back to the beginnin chapters & now for the life of me I can't remember! How does the Cullens feel about Edward & his betrayal? You haven't really said. I mean it won't affect their decisions in battle will it? I certainly hope not. I'm hooked on this story & I hope to see an update soon :)
popprincess1120 chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
please update soon!
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really love this story Please update !
lolaluvedward chapter 18 . 6/19/2011
hey when are you going to update this story (btw this is my sister user name)
HibarixZhen chapter 18 . 6/14/2011