Reviews for The Dream Catcher
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
I hate Emily in this story, i think Sam is jealous of Embry being her favourite brother. I always thought Sam was going to be the amazing brother but he is an ass in here. (
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I was laughing so hard at Jacob's nicknames for the Cullens. Too bad he didn't call Esme, blood mama or something hahahha
Coleegirl chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Where is the update ?
Qahla Kwoli chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Hello. I just discovered ur story today and i must say ur an amazing writer. I love how even tough there are lotsa things taking place at the same time you can still make it flow.
I have to say the summary was sooo captivating that I didn t even realise the story wasn t completed. And since u updated a rly long time ago i wondered if u ll ever finish the story?
Keep up ur writing. Otherwise good luck with ur real life
Qahla
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
yes this was a good chapter so it was Jacob that imprinted on Bella poor Embry he was hoping it was going to be him it would of been cool to see both of them imprint on her but like Jacob said hopefully her dreams are different since the imprint
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
I'm trying to find your story chasing the swan
Dreamer Miyu chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
It wasn't Jake's fault. Carlisle played the treaty card and made it so Jake was between a rock and a hard place. So, Bella and them shouldn't blame Jake.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
You haven't updated in awhile, but I still hope you update soon~ I can't wait to see what happens next!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love how Bella is Sam's little sister and how she's best friends with Leah. Leah needs a a good friend, but I'm glad that Bella also likes Emily.

AWE Embry and Quil are disappointed for not imprinting on Bella.

""They tell you its like seeing the sun for the first time but this wasn't it. I was seeing my whole future. The two little girls running around the yard as an older me chased them. The one boy who looked just like me helping Bella bring food out to a picnic table. And then I saw her, she was gorgeous as always but she had the biggest smile on her face as she saw the children in the yard. This was what my life was meant to be. I was meant to be with Bella, and we would have those children and we would be happy and laughing.

Finally I whispered, "Bells….tell me you saw all that."

"Oh Jake it was wonderful! I….I just can't believe it!"" That is so cool!
dvandever chapter 18 . 11/9/2011
I was just looking through stories and happened to find this one. And I am so very much hoping you plan on continuing this story? Its soooooo great I love it but I really wanna know whats gonna happen. Its wonderful please don't stop and update soon! :)
katlautn3r89 chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
i absolutely love this story. it is so romantic and yet so emotional, i actually cried. please please complete it, i would love to read what will happen next!

many congradulations and keep up the good work!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Wow great story! I look forward to more :)
Charlie Cullen yes Im a girl chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
OMG PLEASE UPDATE!i reread this story almost everysingle day! im dying over here!
twilightgirl80 chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Update soon! Please!
TalonNight chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
are you still writing this story beacause i luv it
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »