Reviews for The Dream Catcher
twilightlover212 chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
i'm starting to get really suspious of Kima...Bella's pregnancy is making me wish i was pregnant...and how cute about your son, 1yrs old how adorable! It's sad to think that Jake isn't going to be around for his son's birth :(
cullensbabymama7 chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
i just loved this update soo much.

it sort of had you kind of forget about the troubles they will come to soon, just giving them some happy times before the storm they are about to go through hit.
ILoveMrGeorgeWeasley chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
OMG that is crazy holy crap write more soon I can't wait
Vane3131 chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Im worried about Kima! UGHHH
KimberlyAnnT chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Kima is being really weird...
twimama77 chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Very very awesome
doritotasticwizard chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
No. I was getting so into it! I shall not accept this. This must be updated. As soon as possible. Like, AS SOON as possible. Please. :{D K
luvsanimals chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
i am definitely enjoying reading this story. i like bella/jake stories and have recently read some pretty good bella/jasper ones. but anyway onto quil. i would like to see quil imprint on someone besides claire. i hope that sam/bella/emily get thier stuff together. sam and bella r family and need to stick together regardless of the imprint and emily needs to get over herself lol. anyway looking forward to reading more on this story.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 18 . 4/25/2011
Great chapter- can't wait to see more. The wolves on the wall thing is just so sweet and "aww..." inducing.
doritotasticwizard chapter 17 . 4/23/2011
I love this story so much! You manage to make your readers begging for more! You fit love, romance, and family into this story as well as humor, great writing and detail, and best of all, you keep us on our toes with the plot that makes the story so much more interesting!
IzzyBFFAddict92 chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
This is a great story and I am looking forward to your future updates! I hope one is soon!

HugsIzzy
BeccieT chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
ooooo it gets more and more intriguing!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 17 . 4/12/2011
so loving this
KimberlyAnnT chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
I hate Amy
KimberlyAnnT chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
oh hell no... that dream better not come true..
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »