Reviews for Love In Darkness
slyhuff chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
this is a great fic, please carry on with it
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Poor Harry. So many handsome boys at Hogwarts and he ended up with a Death Eater ferret.
Crimson Daraku Shita Tenshii chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
This is a really good story! Please update it soon! :)
IAmAnLGal chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Love Love Love LOVE IT! Wow, this is amazingly written; I can't wait until Dumbledore gets his butt kicked. Please update soon!
Re petition and history chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Retrieved from the internet (no idea what went on, but to me, the intent of Ms. Rowling is very clear):

January 13, 2002

BY POST & EMAIL

13 January 2003

Dear Madam

Harry Potter adult fan fiction

We are a firm of solicitors (attorneys) in London. We have been consulted by our client, Christopher Little Literary Agency, on behalf of Ms. J K Rowling, and by our client Warner Bros, in connection with the Harry Potter adult fan fiction made available by you at URL . (see enclosed screenshot).

As you are aware, Ms. Rowling is the author of the Harry Potter books. Ms. Rowling therefore owns the copyright in the Harry Potter books. The sexually explicit content of the fan fiction available at .org, which is plainly based on characters and other elements of the fictional world created by Ms. Rowling in the Harry Potter books, is a matter of serious concern to our client. In addition, our client Warner Bros, which owns the film and merchandising rights to the children's series of Harry Potter books, is concerned to protect the integrity of its Harry Potter properties. For the avoidance of doubt, our clients make no complaint about innocent fan fiction written by genuine Harry Potter fans.

There is plainly a very real risk that impressionable children, who of course comprise the principal readership of the Harry Potter books, will be directed (e.g. by a search engine result) to your sexually explicit web site, which you will appreciate most right-minded people would consider wholly inappropriate for minors. Plainly the warnings to the effect that children under 18 should not access your website do not in fact prevent minors from doing so. Indeed, such warnings may well serve simply to entice teenagers to your site.

In the circumstances, our clients therefore request you to remove all such material and cease making it available on the internet or by any other means. Would you please let us have your continuation that you will do so by no later than 18:00 GMT on Friday, 20 January 2003.

Yours faithfully

MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
ohh this was just soo awsome just damn that evil dumbles i love it though
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
i am enjoying this too much i think hahah great job
Melwoods94 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Wow. I usually don't like slash stories but this is great! It's so cute! Please update soon. And usually I don't update on stories, so you should feel VERY honored. :P

And I'd like a Draco plushie please. ;)
K Krystine chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
slyhuff chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
this is good so far, keep on with the fic
fifespice chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
loving it cant wait to see what you come up with next
fifespice chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
ooh i like this start and rons an arse and cant wait for them to take dumbles down old git
kyubifreak chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
i am ya first reviewer! this story is very good. i am lookiing forward for the next chapter.