Reviews for Koheleth
faeriehero chapter 6 . 6/16
Wait so the Jade in this world has feelings for Peony like the one in Luke's world did? And they're unreciprocated at that?
Wow you can stab me through the heart and that would be less painful.

No really though, I love this fic. You did a good job with expanding Ion's character as well as Van's. I would love a follow-up fic on how the world ended up thanks to Luke and Ion going back in time and changing everything but of course that's up to you.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 6/5
patrick the almighty observer chapter 6 . 6/1
wow. wonder how many others Luke is going to...acquire, before this story is over.
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
c-confused! but well its just first to chap two!
SnowyScales chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Oh my god, this is so adorable! I just love Luke, especially when he was squeeing about how tiny Guy was.
Kyu-Momo chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Wow, that was incredibly creative! Thanks for the awesome read!
My Solitude chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
Awesome story. XD
patrick the almighty observer chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
wow i like this story, a lot actually. now i feel really bad for van. any way i like how this story is going so far and i hope you put out the next chapter soon. you seem to write a lot of good ones. its interesting seeing Luke as the mature adult/ kind mentor. sort of like seeing the story come full circle ( except Luke's not a manipulative jerk so more of a good full circle then a bad one)ion is acting a little weird though I'm not to worried since he seems really attached to Luke. again i hope you update it soon. it feels to much like the journey has only just begun. there is so much left to tell.
kuroXIII chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
This is an incredibly fun and enjoyable read. I like how you give a different perspective to the characters and still keep it realistic.

Also, the fluff at the end nearly killed me. Luke obsessing over how tiny Guy is. :D
CrimsonLaurana chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
I really like your story. Guy's six? That's soooo cuuuuuuute. I hope to read more soon.
Servent Satsujinki chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
about what you said about asch and how anise says him wanting ion to stay behind is out of kindness i dont think they were trying to show the difference between him and luke. From all other appearences asch made at that point asch seemed to be heartless and uncaring i think during the time you controled him they were trying to make him go from antagonist to protagonist like if you give the man in yulia city apple gels hes like "wow you seem mean at first but your really nice!" or saving the person in the hole in belkaid "wow you seem like a jackass at first but your actually nice!".

i think they were just trying to deepen his character instead of being the "evil twin/original". then again thats just my view of things.
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 2/24/2011
great update, such a cute chappy
TCAnimorph chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
This fanfic confuses me. What the heck is up with it? I don't know, but it's kind of amazing.
AyndeRod chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
This is nice and interesting... probably dreaded words, those, but true. A lot of character development and exposition, even if actual plot comes in spurts for the moment.

You need to form Jade's character, though. You say he's changed a bit, but you haven't said how. You have shown Ion's changes, and Van's, and made Peony understand, but not much for Jade.

This chapter reminds me of the side quest completion title quest, where Nephry's complimenting Luke, a lot, and then as an aside says "And you too big brother" ... and when Jade denies it, she actually speaks truth, not just murmurs.

I was pretty undecided about Nephry in the game. I mean, what the heck kind of person blurts out the sordid history of your brother to someone who had HIS OWN grasp on Jade's personality? Flip side, though, was how it drew Luke and Jade together more, you know? "Now now, you've been a naughty boy, telling lies." XD - "Now Luke, what have I said about lying to me?" totally should've gone through with turning Luke over his knee right there, instead of it becoming an empty threat tease...

Jade was totally my favorite. He just pushed the limits of propriety so much and got away with it even as he admit to lies. So you have to write some Jade characterization next. _'
D chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Thank you for the update. I thought this story was not going to be finished, like a lot of the stories in this category. Oh well.