Reviews for Into the Arms of America
Silk's Shadow chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
wow ! I love these chapters !

I was angry at Andromeda at first. But, finally, I'm glad that she accepts the fact that Remus and Dora will live in America.

I love the way Remus plays with teddy in the chapter 16. It's so cute ! And the chapter 17 was really fun to read too. Especially the end XD
Silk's Shadow chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
great chapters. It's good to see that Remus found work there, especially teaching defence against the dark arts. I hope Andromeda will let them stay in America.
CatTheRipper chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
loved it!
Silk's Shadow chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
I must say that I was quite happy to read my e-mail box this morning : several chapter at the same time )

Did you have a sudden rush of inspiration ? lol

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this. The scene with Remus and Teddy was very cute. And I was scared that Remus wouldn't come back after the battle.

Now, I can't wait to see what will happen to them next. Will they go back to England ?

I hope you will post the next chapter soon.
Silk's Shadow chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
nice chapter.

I like the way Remus is with Teddy. It's so cute !

I hope you will post the next chapter soon. But I know that it can be hard to write while you have to go to school and do homework.

So I will wait. lol
Silk's Shadow chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
I really like the beginning of your story ! I'm a fan of Remus and Tonks and it's great to see them out of England and, I hope, safe in the USA )

Good luck for college. I hope you will have time to post the next chapter. I can't wait to read it !

Bye !

(I'm French so I'm Sorry if my English is not very good)
ladybugbear2 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I am definitely enjoying the story! Great job :)
SilverWolf77 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I think Justin was my favorite(:

Can't wait to see what comes next!

-silverwolf-
SilverWolf77 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is such an interesting idea!

I like how you have American Aurors and everything.

I can't wait to read the next chapter(:
CatTheRipper chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
please keep writing! i like it so far, but what i like even more than the writing is that it starts out with U2 lyrics, U2 is the best!