Reviews for Lean On Me
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I had to look back at the WoW to work out which was the word, which means you intergrated it reallllly well into your story. Nothing was glaring or artificial about.

And...one smiley Winchester is better than none! These boys need some happy times. Maybe next time, you could do two smiley Win-bros?

Lovely drabble with one smiley Winchester all the same.

Trina
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Um... I don't think it actually qualified as *happy* smiling Winchesters, but it's close enough. And pissing off a poltergeist to save Sammy is something Dean'd totally do. Love Sam for hauling his concussed, injured brother out of there and we all know Sammy's going to tape together his Dean.

I can just see Dean hanging off his brother and tripping over his own feet as he tries to walk under his own steam and "help" Sam...
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I'm not sure it actually qualified as happy smiling Winchesters, but I loved it nonetheless! It's back to basics and grassroots hunting, exactly, what made me love Supernatural to begin with! Thanks for making my special day (today is my actual birthday) even better! Kathy :-)
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Of course he had to save Sam. That's Dean for you.

Bye...
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
*Sigh* Love me some dazed battered grinning Dean...

You'd think he'd know better than to piss off a poltergeist, wouldn't you?
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I adore your banter.

Perfectly on spot!

Karen
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Another perfect drabble! I love your fanfictions - Thanks for writing!
rog457 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Loved it.

Of course Dean would put himself between a poltergeist and Sam, its just what he does.
Carol chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Love me some Sam holding up a hurt Dean. Well done! i can just see the dazed smile that Dean gives Sam at the end. Squeeeee!