Reviews for A Dark Future
Foxflame864 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated this story but it would be great if you could continue the story
HitsukarinLover29 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I love this story. Please continue it.
mischeif maker chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
next chapter next chapter next chapter next chapter
Forgotten64 chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
This is awesome. I love it.
FrostedStorm98 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Hah! Where the next chapter? Update soon Please
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
so when is the next one coming out im really anxious to read it
Cereza2000 chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Good story.

It gets kinda fuzzy sometimes but otherwise, good job. :]

Please update soon!

Taeniaea chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
cool story
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Great idea, but... it could seriously be executed a lot better. I have problems telling when scenes changes, and the characters personalities don't show through.
sayo-chan64 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Holy Moly, did you load the chapter DIRECTLY from the e-mailed version or did you edit it once again when the site allows you to make changes when you upload it?

Some things didn't stay like they were when I edited them...I think yahoo squeezed things together to make it fit in the message because certain things have been changed. It's okay though, now we know how to do the beta-thing so it's all good.

Thankies much for the credit at the bottom X3
SilverStar TomBoy chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
its a great story so far. its sad when karin starts to cry because of toshiro. i want to know what will happen next
sayo-chan64 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I liked this story very much; I can see that it's going to be interesting should try putting the dialogue in quotations so it's a bit more clear. I'd also say that it'd be good to complete the sentence before starting another line; it was sort of confusing me at first but, this is all suggestion which you are free to take or disregard. I'll be reading this though.
meggie-moo s chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i can't wait till your next chappY!