Reviews for Finding Earth
dcsvg1933 chapter 19 . 2/23
Great story. Keep them coming.
D72 chapter 19 . 1/16
I liked everything but the resurrected girlfriend for Lee. I understand the writers of galactica also regretted giving lee a possibly pregnant dead girlfriend.

I had an amusing thought after Jack spoke with Thor of him waking up in a res tank and just going "d'oh". At least he'd get a new set of knees!

Finally, the idea of Jason Bourne in space opera sounds freaking amazing, and I'm shocked I haven't seen it before. Pam landry sure as shit wouldn't be looking for him there!

Also, Riker saving the day was great.
KomoriCodrutz chapter 19 . 11/21/2016
Cool story, bro! Would like a continuation...
Dragish chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
I enjoyed this story. It was well worth the time and energy to read
WildKhaine chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
Well, the start was pretty decent. Nothing great but a fairly interesting story. Then it starts to try to do too much and just becomes boring. Plus the rebel Cylons keep going on and on about how they are mortal now but not once do they say anything about keeping or looking over the Hub. I would think at least they would want to study it for their own use later on. The fact they don't just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The Tau'ri are taking the tech to help save the Asgard but are going to let the Cylons die off? So willing to save one race but doom another? Makes them seem like real assholes.
Umbra.Venator chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
interesting story :)
Tweeky chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
In regards to the F-302 pilots they could wear Gemini-type spacesuits used for EVAs as they're not bulky like the Apollo or Space Shuttle space-suits also Athena wasn't short. Grace Park who played the Eights is 5' 9" tall which isn't short (Quite tall for an ethnic korean woman) she only appeared short when standing next to Helo who is 6' 3" tall (He's a big guy). I see the Colonials are freaking out a bit at the SGC's use of advanced computer technology.
Tweeky chapter 3 . 5/25/2016
I like how you introduced the Eights to Lt. Satterfield and vice versa it was also how the history information exchange went. It was good showing how Tory Foster got rid of Cally (I thoroughly loathed Cally by the time she was spaced) anyway her name was Jane Cally not Cally Tyrol the novelisation of the Mini-series established her full name.

Your explanation for how the Colonial/Cylon FTL drive works was an interesting one also with how the SGC spacecraft can track where they jumped and finally it is "Basestar" NOT a "Baseship".
Tweeky chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Interesting fic however I find it very irritating how you keep referring to the 304s as "Ships" THEY. ARE. NOT. Ships! They are space-craft, the proper term is "Space-craft".
Chris chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
Brilliant!

Hopefully there is a next story, where is the trilogy? :)
jhjayhunt30 chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
I enjoyed your story friend. Especially that part about the furling as ascended beings .
maartenvervloet chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
You had a Malcolm Reynolds as well, I take it this was a coincidence and not a cameo of the captain of Serenity from the series Firefly?

If it wasn't, the actor was Nathan Fillion
paul chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
Did you know that for "entertainment" most militaries will court marshal so called Lt. Spencer Dishonourably.
2Xenos chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
Fantastic story.
IONICWAKE chapter 19 . 2/16/2016
Just epic. I love it when fics get completed.