Reviews for Via Memorius - Lacrima Amare (4/5)
A FAN chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
SO WHEN IS #5 COMIN OUT EH!
chantille chapter 12 . 11/27/2003
hey i hope u write more soon cause i wanna know what happens to jondy and zane and there unborn baby well great fanfiction l8er
fan chantille
Big Sister chapter 12 . 5/10/2003
I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! (It was the first one I ever read on this site) Hope you can deal with that writers block of yours over Krit and Syl soon though - It's been AGES!
BC chapter 12 . 8/28/2002
Awesome storyline...Can't wait to see if Krit and Syl's ever get to be a couple...I thought the storyline and plot were good and through..The writing is detailed and complete and very interesting...Keep up the good work:):)
pemberley chapter 12 . 4/5/2002
I totally agree with cracker-jacks on the chapter 12 question!

*I was thinking something along the lines of he goes on a trip and sees a mini Syl, and realizes the truth, then he has to seach for Syl, and beat the crap out of Zack because of his horrible

temper...

Well, you get the idea.
cracker-jacks chapter 12 . 3/29/2002
I am so incredibly happy about how you resolved the Zane Jondy thing! I just want to jump up and down...really high because I am THAT happy!

But OMG with Syl!

Poor girl! That has to be hell to live with...

Ah! But I got so into the story! I was on the edge, THE EDGE of my seat for those last four chapters! (I read them all at once)

So yes, good story.

And for the Chapter Twelve Question, okay I'm not exactly sure HOW you could convincingly pull this off, but I think it would be really neat if you could.

So Krit goes home, realizes it was pointless and that he NEEDS to see Syl, so he goes on a spur of the moment road trip, and SOMEWHERE along the line, he comes across ... *dramatic pause*

Syl's daughter!

And then, Zack (of course) is checking up on her at the moment, and gets pissed off that Zane found her, and then somehow Zane convinces Zack to take him to Syl.

Or SOMETHING like that.

I'll email you about it later. But that's the gist.

Otherwise EXCELLENT ENDING TO A ALREADY SUPURBLY EXCELLENT STORY!
Northernlady chapter 11 . 3/25/2002
I really would like to see this fine story continue, so here is my suggestion. I think Krit should find out about Syl's baby, without her telling him. Zack would not just tell him, but he might ask for help from Krit or one of the others (Zane?) in looking out for her, if for some reason he was worried about being able to do it himself, and they could tell Krit. It is also possible that Syl would go to look out for her daughter if she thought there might be a problem with her, and Krit and Syl could meet there. If Zack weren't available Syl might turn to Krit for help.
jess chapter 12 . 3/24/2002
I think that Syl and Krit should meet up again because of her heat, then after being together again and feeling loved again, she tells krit what happened, or just some of it, enough to get him to stop nagging her.
TerriWrym chapter 11 . 3/24/2002
Hey, no this can't be it? You have to write another chapter. This entire series is wonderful. I miss the siblings, I like the depth you've given them here. Their confusion about the 'Real World' is very believable, as is their confusion about their relationships.
girltype chapter 11 . 3/23/2002
it was beautiful and heart-rending. I'm so sad that it's over now. I wish you could come up with a way for them to fix it, but I don't have the foggiest how they would. Something will come to you someday i'm sure. I do want to know what happened to Syl before, you've peeked my interest and if you leave me hangin' I'll have to hunt you down and force you to write it and that would just suck...so yeah, write and stuff.
The Goddess Bastet chapter 11 . 3/21/2002
Sigh...where to begin? Yet another twist in the plot, which left me jumping...and then the realisation that this is over. You've taken us on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, and although I know the ride's stopped...my heads still spinning...in a good way! Syl having a child was TOTALLY unexpected - only you would have the ingenuity to come up with that! I'd really like to see more of Zack's and Brin's travels. If inspiration or that fails you, you have some unfinished fics which I wouldn't mind reading more of! hint
Kazzy chapter 11 . 3/21/2002
I, too, am sad 'Via Memorius' is finished, it was a great story. Only it ended sad :( (ok, i admit it, i'm a hapy ending kind of a girl - just don't tell anyone ;)). Still good story. I love fics that explore the X5 lives (maybe why I created one of my own, who still comes back to haunt me from time to time). You give us fairly plausible lives - actually the building of their lives is fantastic. Well done. Still couldn't it have been happy (arg, my idealistic self is back). Great fics.
just.somebody chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
yes, i do believe she IS insane, but i might just be confused cuz theres a story b4 this that i was supposed to read? im gonna go check on that now! oh and its really really good so far!
Baloo chapter 11 . 3/20/2002
Aaahhhh! That's it? That's the end of the series? You will do another, eventually, right? I mean, I like my conclusions nice and neat (though not necessarily happy) but you left a lot up in the air with Syl and Krit. She had a baby? I did not guess that part... when Zack offered to show her "the pictures", I guessed it was something along the lines of what he'd done to her step-uncle. Not pretty, but after what he did to Alyssa in the other story-and mind you, he *liked* her-I wouldn't have thought it beyond him. I didn't expect things to work out all nice and clean between Krit and Syl, but I also didn't think she's just up and run like that. She may not have run away before (the way that Krit accused her of doing), but she certainly did run this time. And I agree with you about the show... they really should include more of Max's siblings. This whole season they've almost been acting as if there's only her and all the other Manticore escapees from when the place burnt down. Just compare that with the number of other siblings they introduced in the first season... Brin, Tinga, Zack, Krit, Syl, Ben, and Jace (I think that was her name... the one who stayed behind when they escaped). Although, the Krit and Syl thing was annoying-they were just tossed in there and that was that. I thought even their reunion was pretty tame considering how desperate Max had always been to meet up with the rest of the gang. By the show's standards, both of them should still think that both Zack and Max are dead, and any of the others who've talked to either of them since then should also believe the same thing. Anyway, that's a rant for another day. Alright, I've been rambling on for a while now and I think it's time for me to go. And I think I'm almost as sad as you that this series is over... although I'm still pushing for a #5.
pari106 chapter 4 . 3/20/2002
Another good, dramatic chapter. Can't wait to see more of Zack's reaction to the consequences of what he did with Jondy and Zane.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »