Reviews for Insanity
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Why do they keep saying that they should be separated? Aren't they supposed to be together to prevent The End of Days? I am getting seriously confused...
Labyrinth01 chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
Please update more regularly, and give us longer chapters! I completely forget what this story is about each time you update, and I have to go back and reread several chapters to jog my memory. It's a good story but stressful to follow.
ba2006 chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
loved this chapter :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 1/23/2013
two days? well... i can see why Xander reacted like that.
SMGbest chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
This story for sure is one great crazy twist!
Thank God, Angel finally got to Sunnydale. What does it mean "to keep them from meeting each other"? Still, it will be impossible in small Hellmouth.
So, Buffy and Angel willn't have time before the apocalypse. There is no chance that Angel will become human, and he and Buffy will have happy future?
I hope that "mommy dearest" will go right to hell, where she belongs. Yeah, never loved and didn'ot understand Joyce.
Waiting for update))
Delia Winters chapter 24 . 9/12/2012
Cliffhanger! I can't wait to see were this is headed. You are an amazing writer.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
the big event. Something that the senior partners want averted or put in their favor. Yes they will be reunited. They always are no matter what.
SMGbest chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
Good, I think) It's like with every new update I need to re-read the last few chapters to catch on.
It looks like Buffy and Angel will never have a break from the Hell Mouth. Angel is a vampire again (what with his curse?), Buffy again become a Slayer, Wolfram & Hart and the next Apocalypse... I hope that after this great battle Buffy and Angel will have their human happiness, and Sunnydale will only crater in the ground.
Waiting for update))
ba2006 chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
YAY your back! Im so happy your going to finish this fic :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
interesting
Princesakarlita411 chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
i hate to say this but i forgot whats happened so far
SMGbest chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
Thanks for the update) but it's very difficult to follow the story with this breaks(
At first I didn't quite catch with Jenny/Giles story, and Buffy/Angel situation. So, Angel is a vampire again without human cover?
Joyce has made such a mess! I've never been her fan in the show (barely paying attention to her daughter, send her to mental hospital, get rid of Angel, and encourage Riley, to accept Spike, but not accept Angel, to be closer to Dawn than to Buffy...), but now she was surpassed herself. I hope in the future Buffy and Angel will keep a reasonable distance from her.
Waiting for updates of other stories tool))
NaudreyFan19 chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
Yay a new chapter, this is awesome. I missed this fic. I hope they meet up soon
Sweetmaj010 chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
Yay! i've missed this story...i cant wait for Buffy and Angel reuniting!