Reviews for Maybe I don't Hate the winter After All
hermosa historia... continuala por favor... y gracias por escribirla :3
Mina Kye chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Too cute! _
Im outta this world chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh please. Please. Write more it was so sweet and cute I can't wait to see what you will come up with
I Am Midnight chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is a nice review, telling you to write more.

No seriously, though. It was really good, very well written and I would very much like to read more of it..!

(Except this line, it got me all crosseyes from rereading:

He shivered either because of the cold or at the fact that his member sprung free laying smoothly against his pale chest.

... Is he big enough to hit his own chest..?)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Continue this darn it!

That was awesome and amusing and excellent, I loved it and nice job

Thanks for the idea
Writing is Necessary chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Awesome story! You should do more! Really hot lemon! Ishida riding Ichigo *huge nosebleed*
demoncookie8D chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I really like this story & think you should continue it, maybe not six chapters, but to the point where their friends know? I think it would be interesting, if not, its still a really good one shot.
Kureru Elric chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This couple is one of my recent obsessions. I liked it!

Keep up the good work!

~Kureru Elric
Juju chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh I enjoyed the ending so much - it's such a cute scene with both of them talking nice things to each other. Like they're in love. Please write another chapter, please! :)
LOVE chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was really good! Hope you continue!
001001000110 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I like it!
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Haha, I actualy forgot why Ichigo was wanting to talk to Uryuu until I went back to the begining XD

This was realy hot and sweet. I love his couple.
crimson-rose0000 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Are you kidding?

You must do another chapter!

This was a really good Ichigo x Uryuu fanfic.

And the sex scene was also awesome,I honestly didn't expect it to be this good but I was totally impressed and I loved it and I really am looking forward to at least one more chapter.
MOON PORE chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I really want another chapter oAo