Reviews for Obsession
Sarah L chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
You're freakin' amazing! I loved how it was so twisty! I must admit I had my eye on Brian by chapter 12 :) but seriously GREAT work, enjoyed every minute of it! Lost a lot of sleep reading this but it was well worth it!
JusticeJ0 chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Okay, i know that this story is old, but i just have to say... once again that i absolutely LOVE it. The way everything happened was so perfect. Brock's adorable. :D And... Gah! Her stalker is freakin creepy. Ew. Who just watches that? Weirdo. Lol.
JusticeJ0 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Creeeeeppeerrr.. Lol. :p i love this story tho! :D
countryfan1993 chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
oh my lordy,
what a twist of a storyline! I loved it you're an amazing writer Keep it up!
LovelyMinds chapter 23 . 12/22/2012
Loved the setup of this story and how you wrapped it up in the end. I love how you made the story long, but avoided drawing it out. You kept it interesting the whole time, good job!
Purplewater3 chapter 23 . 9/21/2012
I know it's late to say but I love this story! Amazing job, I swear I have read this like ten times! I hope you continue your writing.
Chatte578 chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
i hope she said yes:) a long good story i loved it at first i though her stocker was going to be john and then you find out its her student brian wow what a surprise im glad that brock was there for her and that they ended up together in the end like it should be:)
JUJUChick16 chapter 23 . 9/10/2010
I think I have read this before...I don't know why but I do. Oddly enough I never really pictured Brock and Reba together even in the show...so its obvious I'm against them but you wrote the story beautifully and the end was great!
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Sorry, this was the only way to get a hold of you. You got rid of your ability to get messages! So in other words I have not been able to reply back. Oh and I did like this first chapter...thought you should know!
M. Jamil chapter 22 . 8/15/2010
Brian? I did not see that coming! All this time I thought it had been Chris! What with him being able to open up with Reba, offering to stay back after setting up for the school dance, etc. Nice setup though. I think one of the reasons I didn't expect Brian as much was because (a) he hasn't really been mentioned in any of the recent events as just plain old Brian. He's always bee "the stalker," and (b) he was in a relationship with Kyra! I suppose that I also suspected Chris based on that old line, "it's always the quiet ones." Anyway, I'm really enjoying this! Nice work.
Rebeca chapter 23 . 8/14/2010
There were a few grammar mistakes, but I loved this story. I was up til 5 in the morning reading it in one sitting.
Adevlo. D chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Gah! Who is this mysterious person! I'm betting it's Chris...but then that would be to obvious!

Crap, I don't know...