Reviews for AA flight 11
Love Begets Love chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is amazing. Like it's really really amazing. I love it. And just one question. Will I cry in the next few chapters? I'm an easy cryer. :) update soon.
mrs. edward cullen ldc chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
KEEP GOING! hows madi anyways?
futurejkrowling-x chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
You're a good writer :)

My problem is that you say you're going to use the names of the victims. Forgive me if I'm wrong but do you mean the actual victims of the attacks? If so, I think that's rather insensitive. You never know who could read this- it could be a relative.

I hope you do this tastefully as it's a very sensitive and sad subject. I'll be looking forward to see how you write this.

Eilidh. :)
Imagine Brittana chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love the idea and can't wait to see what happens with it. At first when I saw the summary I didn't quite understand what it was about as I was being extremely slow, however I'm glad I understood before I ignored it as it's a great idea and I love your writing :D I can't wait for the next chapter, please update asap, keep up the amazing work.
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
great job, really love it, can't wait to see what happens next, update really soon.
Twilightgirl141 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
OMG what a great story. Are you write more chapters? I hope so :)
OCDE chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I liked the "swan, black, Cullen" comment. It was funny. T seems like this won't be a long story if they are on one of the plains. And it's like everyone is on there. Oh and I liked the beginning. It seemed liked a real really good speech. Good chapter. Until next time.