Reviews for The Newest Buzzer
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I'm in love with Eli Goldsworthy also. he is so freckin hot and i love his smirk!
kikismith34 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I like the story and so you nmknow if you haver seen all the episodes they are on Netflix I love the show
Macabre Hearts chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
hey! Ok, this is pretty good so far. It kinda reminds me of the series I'm writing for Degrassi ('Ecourt' is the name of it).
0itsSimply-b chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Nice Fanfiction. I think you should continue it with April's adventures in Teen Buzz.
123I'mSuchAWeasleyGirl321 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
not 2 b the stupid reader but did she go through minnesota 2 go 2 canada or is she from new york and minnesota?
The Zestiest Pepper Ever chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
EEEEEEEK LOVIN IT SO FAR :) THATS WHY I LOOKED UP THE LATEST BUZZ TO, FOR MUNRO CHAMBERS XDXDXD! LOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM BUT I LOVE WILDER AND ELI AND YADA YADA... PLZ UPDATE SOON! I DONT LIK HM AND AMANDA TOGETHER... URE LIK THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HIM AND AN OC! WTF IS UP WITH THAT? GRRRRRRRRRR...
Elena Fisher chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
I'm really liking this, please update asap ] xxy Elena
michelle kearsey chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This story was really great wilder is sooo hottt but i still think he belongs with amanda but it is fanfiction so keep writting more Amazzzing stories xoxoxoxoxo)
PeaceLuvEClare chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Hey

Loved the story so far please, please I'm begging you to put up more chapter's cause the story is awsome and I want to read more
greenluvr14 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
this is really good. continue the story please. there should be more latest buzz stories on this site.
jazzstfu chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
bad chemistry. Or maybe chemistry isn't the right word for it...What I mean is, we didn't get to hear any of April's thoughts. Just dialogue. It's like reading an outline made up of only dialogue, and wanting more details.

What does she think of Rebecca? Of Amanda?

I don't know, I'm just going out on a limb here...
R0CKSTARM0NST3R chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I like this story continue please
malpal8D chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Whats hilarious is that were pretty much all obsessed with Munro Chambers and can only watch some of The Latest Buzz on youtube xD It makes me happy I'm not alone in my obsession! :)

Your story is fantastic, you really demonstrate the characters well :D Feel free to continue!
Cyrodiil's Fallen chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I would seriously recommend continuing. April is a cool girl, and I already love her. :P

Is it just me, or is Wilder even cuter in Fanfictions? :P
Carlina chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! It's sooooooo good :D And I've been waiting for a good Wilder story!