Reviews for Mute
TwilightFreak143 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
OK, I'M SO CONFUSED! So, Jasper likes Bella(and Alice, it seems) while Edward likes Bella, but is still going out with Rosalie?! WHAT?! And who is "him"?! And what did he do to Bella?! All I have to say is, poor Bella! If I'M confused, the I know Bella must be near having a mental meltdown! I love this story, and can't wait for it to be updated.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Wait so he cheated on her with Rosalie and she ignored that?
PANDORASBOX chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Wow.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Keep freaking going!
shiroosh 345 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
man, i love your story!

but.. why didn't you finish it?
i want more!

-S-
sueIZide chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
B is in a vulnerable state & E is taking advantage of her. I think Jasper has her somewhat figured out.

I hope to see this continued in the future. It's a good story.
KyomiTheAvatar chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
You should really finish this story! I just love the tension between Bella, Jasper, and Edward ;D
EmoImmortal chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Please update very soon I am loving this story!
horsesrules chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
write more please
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
M1DNITELOVER chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Ok. First, is bella mute because she doesn't WANT to talk or becuasr she is actually has a... Health issue? And the Jasper and Edward kissing her? Omg I would prefer jasper but I'm ok with Edward. I'm also guessing bella was raped or abused by her mums boyfriend.
jennifer sanders chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
i hope u continue with this piece of work its getting more interesting by the chapter please continue and hopefully u can come up with juicy stuff
edla chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
i dont c y edward was pissed cuz of jasper fingers i mean he was making out with rosalie in front of everyone and him getting physical with her like that is just wrong especially when he has no room to talk i do hope u continue this i like readin it
96giirl chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
omg please update this story it is now one of my fav storys i hope you will update soon it is to good of a story to be not finished!
twilight-jemmett chapter 5 . 5/22/2011