Reviews for The Season
despicableme chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Please write a warning about triads next time! From the story labels I was expecting Hermione/Blaise and so I was really disappointed (and mildly disgusted) by the story. Your smut is great, but please think of why exactly there are ratings and warnings on these things...
despicableme chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Seriously! You could have put in some warning about the triads! I wouldn't have had read it. Don't take it the wrong way, your smut is awesome, I just really hate the threesome kind of stuff... So pleaaaaaaaase write some warning next time, ideally in the description of the story. From the characters labeled I thought it would be just Hermione and Blaise :)
redwitch69 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
This is one of my favorites! Love how you show the Malfoys and the other parents,love Narcissa and the ladies..keep up the excellent work!
punkyredhead chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
I love the story. I personally love Marcus and Hermione stories. Partially because they are so rarely done I think. I liked the story in a whole i think the mothers of the Slytherins never get enough story time. They are very written. I will be honest and say you are fast becoming one of my favorite authors. I like that Marcus isn't portrayed as a mindless oaf.
Mila Pink chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
I fell in love with triads.
Ronald was totally crazy. Molly left as chair forever?
I really like the cool older treated as the two daughters.
And sex is fantastic.
Kisses
FRed chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
Good God is everyone crazily OOC in this. This might be fanfiction but it isn't Harry Potter. Its more like Real Skanks of New Jersey.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
Loved, loved, loved it. It's absolutely amazing and I really enjoyed it. I love the idea of a triad rather than just a couple when Hermione and Ginny couldn't choose. I approve of the Ron-bashing, I never really did like Ron. He's a git. Well done, and thanks for writing such an amazing story.
Blackcattt chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
I normally dont do reviews but i just HAD to! There should be more reviews for this story and there should be more stories like this! It was so cute and perfect.
liljennmartin chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
Loved it...this story was a veritable buffet of male goodness...Hermione is one lucky girl! Any chance of a sequel?
ptl4ever419 chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
I love it! I love babies! Was glad to read it!
Zeehana chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Keep writing slyth/ mione fictions...
volfan chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
Loved this story so much.
clumsydolphin chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
Absolutely a remarkable story!
clumsydolphin chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I haven't read this chapter yet, but I wanted to stop and tell you how refreshing this great story is! Nothing cliche, and full of twists and turns. Very good!
Mallory83 chapter 21 . 12/14/2012