Reviews for The Season
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 21 . 8/14
enjoyed this.
Love what happened to Ron lol
kalikk chapter 21 . 8/3
Muito bom
pianomouse chapter 21 . 7/29
Your stories leave smiles on my face.
Kichou chapter 21 . 6/19
Very nice story. I enjoyed it.
Mc111 chapter 21 . 5/21
I love all those Slytherins you write!
Mc111 chapter 1 . 5/21
Love this story! Read it many times on Granger Enchanted. So happy on found it here where I can read it many more times!
Loved it chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Very sexy
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 21 . 8/19/2015
This was great. Absolutely great.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
Awww, slutty Hermione is so...disgusting. Nasty. Out of character. Insulting to female readers everywhere. This story was nothing more than a crappy excuse to write disgusting mediocre smut.
lmfao chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
This is a WHOREmione story XD she IS a trollop lol
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 21 . 4/11/2015
When I first read this story I gave up after the first meetin I came back to it recently and decided to actually give it a shot this time. I regret not fully reading it the first time I hope you have more triad or more wizards with Hermione great writing keep going. Hoping for a sequel if there isn't one already :D
Guest chapter 20 . 3/18/2015
Sorry, but men just don't go around sucking down women's vaginal juices, much less their blood.
despicableme chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Please write a warning about triads next time! From the story labels I was expecting Hermione/Blaise and so I was really disappointed (and mildly disgusted) by the story. Your smut is great, but please think of why exactly there are ratings and warnings on these things...
despicableme chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Seriously! You could have put in some warning about the triads! I wouldn't have had read it. Don't take it the wrong way, your smut is awesome, I just really hate the threesome kind of stuff... So pleaaaaaaaase write some warning next time, ideally in the description of the story. From the characters labeled I thought it would be just Hermione and Blaise :)
redwitch69 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
This is one of my favorites! Love how you show the Malfoys and the other parents,love Narcissa and the ladies..keep up the excellent work!