Reviews for Candy For Your Thoughts?
Reflective599 chapter 11 . 1/5
This, was honestly a far better story than I thought it would be. I was never a big fan of Total Drama. I only really watched it when there was nothing else better on, but this story was actually amazing! The romance was touching, the action and humor were well balanced, and the songs! I can't really read music, it just doesn't sound right when I try to, but by gosh did I love the ones you added in, and how they added to the story. All in all, all I can say is Bravo!
Bob TOZ chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
Dang, every time I go back and reread this, it's still such a wonderful emotional roller coaster...I get chills, I tear up, I picture all the catchy songs in my head, I smile so wide, I'm on the edge of my seat for the confrontations, all of it. Somehow even the most serious and poetic dialogue manages not to be OOC for the show. If you go this hard for a Total Drama fanfiction, I can only imagine what your non-fanfiction writing must be like. Seriously, I've probably reviewed this fic before, but it really is great. A job.
WeirdAlfan101 chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
This was a work of wonder! Seriously, the writers must be mental to have missed out on an opportunity like this story showed!
xPurpleGod chapter 10 . 6/13/2017
Nice series! Although Zekey didn't win. He didn't sing or compete in any challenges. Therefore, he would have been disqualified, which means Cody won :D hopefully I brought that to your attention so you can see that Zekey didn't win, but Cody did.
thesifox chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
after finishing i read this chap again, and the authors note and... oh. your dreams should come true :D
thesifox chapter 10 . 6/6/2017
what a plotwist xD you are amazing. and heart-breaking, too.
thesifox chapter 6 . 6/3/2017
how could i hate you? you mean for making my heart cripple? I LOVE YOU your writing is blessing
theblackdarkshadow chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I think it's in Cody's DNA to cuss people out when angry.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
awesome job with this story but i am kinda sad that this story's over i hope you make more Cody and Courtney story' when are you coming back ?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
i could french kiss you right with how awesome this story came any more awesome ones like this, anyway keep up the good work.
Elio Rog chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA I loved that part of the story where the alien interacts with the contestants. Yes, he acts like Vegeta fusioned with Roshi sensei or Happosai from Ranma 1/2.
Scrappy7082 chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
I'm sorry. This was an awesome story, but I just couldn't enjoy it! To me, CoCo just isn't anywhere near as good as Duncney...no ship is! But still, I loved your story, and I recommend it to...well, everyone! :) Thanks for the great writing!
God of the Challenge chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
The funniest parts were when Chris told the contestants to cover their eyes, and Cody's rant.
God of the Challenge chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Chef is officially my favorite character in this story.
WonderGirl001 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I've read this story so many times and I can't help it! It's sooo adorable! We need more Courtney and Cody stories!