Reviews for Candy For Your Thoughts?
awesome job with this story but i am kinda sad that this story's over i hope you make more Cody and Courtney story' when are you coming back ?
i could french kiss you right with how awesome this story came any more awesome ones like this, anyway keep up the good work.
Elio Rog chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA I loved that part of the story where the alien interacts with the contestants. Yes, he acts like Vegeta fusioned with Roshi sensei or Happosai from Ranma 1/2.
Scrappy7082 chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
I'm sorry. This was an awesome story, but I just couldn't enjoy it! To me, CoCo just isn't anywhere near as good as Duncney...no ship is! But still, I loved your story, and I recommend it to...well, everyone! :) Thanks for the great writing!
God of the Challenge chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
The funniest parts were when Chris told the contestants to cover their eyes, and Cody's rant.
God of the Challenge chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Chef is officially my favorite character in this story.
glittersweg chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I've read this story so many times and I can't help it! It's sooo adorable! We need more Courtney and Cody stories!
Kortni chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
.God!Officially, you have topped Prinzessin as my number 1 favorite fanfiction EVER!3 cheers for Strix Moonwing!Hip hip,hooray!Hip hip,hooray!HIP HIP,HOORAY!You rock!Best story ever,no lie.
Kortni chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
.EVER!GO TEAM CODY AND COCO!
Kortni chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I agree.
Haldir639 chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
My favourite TD-fic. Please write more TD fanfiction starring Courtney, I really enjoy the way you portray her.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
It's been exactly 3 YEARS SINCA YOU UPDATED GET OFF YO ASS AND UPDATE
AlvinorSupporterKittyDeLuna chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
?.
Noah Cody fan chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
I love COCO fanfictions. I usually try to find Cindsay since it's a very special ship to me but this was really good. I always find COCO fanfictions good. This was GREAT! I hope you can make something else.
Cody Fan chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
I love the interactions between Noah and everyone. I was sad to see him go (for Owen... It was the time...) but I love how this is going!