Reviews for Candy For Your Thoughts?
WeirdAlfan101 chapter 11 . 10/24
This was a work of wonder! Seriously, the writers must be mental to have missed out on an opportunity like this story showed!
xPurpleGod chapter 10 . 6/13
Nice series! Although Zekey didn't win. He didn't sing or compete in any challenges. Therefore, he would have been disqualified, which means Cody won :D hopefully I brought that to your attention so you can see that Zekey didn't win, but Cody did.
thesifox chapter 1 . 6/6
after finishing i read this chap again, and the authors note and... oh. your dreams should come true :D
thesifox chapter 10 . 6/6
what a plotwist xD you are amazing. and heart-breaking, too.
thesifox chapter 6 . 6/3
how could i hate you? you mean for making my heart cripple? I LOVE YOU your writing is blessing
theblackdarkshadow chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
I think it's in Cody's DNA to cuss people out when angry.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
awesome job with this story but i am kinda sad that this story's over i hope you make more Cody and Courtney story' when are you coming back ?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
i could french kiss you right with how awesome this story came any more awesome ones like this, anyway keep up the good work.
Elio Rog chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA I loved that part of the story where the alien interacts with the contestants. Yes, he acts like Vegeta fusioned with Roshi sensei or Happosai from Ranma 1/2.
Scrappy7082 chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
I'm sorry. This was an awesome story, but I just couldn't enjoy it! To me, CoCo just isn't anywhere near as good as Duncney...no ship is! But still, I loved your story, and I recommend it to...well, everyone! :) Thanks for the great writing!
God of the Challenge chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
The funniest parts were when Chris told the contestants to cover their eyes, and Cody's rant.
God of the Challenge chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Chef is officially my favorite character in this story.
WonderGirl001 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I've read this story so many times and I can't help it! It's sooo adorable! We need more Courtney and Cody stories!
Kortni chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
.God!Officially, you have topped Prinzessin as my number 1 favorite fanfiction EVER!3 cheers for Strix Moonwing!Hip hip,hooray!Hip hip,hooray!HIP HIP,HOORAY!You rock!Best story ever,no lie.
Kortni chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
.EVER!GO TEAM CODY AND COCO!